EagleSGX kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy,

Didn't you offer the Mongoose and the fist version of the Eagle as 50% kits? I remember gluing the deck on the Mongoose and routing out the engine and radio box sections.

At any rate - that would be an excellent idea!!! :D

Once the kids are a little older it would make a great Christmas present and project for us to work on...

Take Care,

Steve

I guess a good reference would be what percentage prefer the 80%.

Only problem would be a bunch of copied eagles.I love the kit idea.But theres alot of copys going on right now.

Only problem would be a bunch of copied eagles.I love the kit idea.But theres alot of copys going on right now.

We don't mind the copies.

They buy lots of parts! :)

Was thinking about an easy build kit for starters. Maybe bring back the old Mongoose.....with a few improvements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a great Idea to sell a kit! In this age of RTR hulls.

Yes Andy, The Mongoose was a cool rigger, I would like to have a .21 mongoose and a 67 mongoose. Maybe someday--FC

We don't mind the copies.

They buy lots of parts! :)

Was thinking about an easy build kit for starters. Maybe bring back the old Mongoose.....with a few improvements.

Andy,i would love to have an new goose with the improvements.Brings back some good memories.

Marc :D

I had a pinkert Coyote back about 85'ish, that was a cool hull
Mongoose, Coyotes and Greg Huhgey Crapshooters....those were the days.

.....and Mongoose won IMPBA US-1 champion in 67 Hydro and F-hydro in 1986 against those two popular riggers.

Viper riggers were also there in the mid 80's and did well in the 21 and 45 class.

Yea Marc! There were lots of Mongoose boats racing down there in the Southern Gentlemen club.

I had a pinkert Coyote back about 85'ish, that was a cool hull
Mongoose, Coyotes and Greg Huhgey Crapshooters....those were the days.

.....and Mongoose won IMPBA US-1 champion in 67 Hydro and F-hydro in 1986 against those two popular riggers.

Viper riggers were also there in the mid 80's and did well in the 21 and 45 class.

Yea Marc! There were lots of Mongoose boats racing down there in the Southern Gentlemen club.
how bout a twin hull kit??? id be intrested for the future andy.

terry

We are thinking about producing lesser completed versions of our EagleSGX riggers.Currently 80% built, 90%, and Ready to paint is what we produce.

Would anyone be interested in 50% built or less kits?

Let us hear your ideas.

Thanks,

Andy
Hello Andy,

i have great interest for you Eagle SGX riggers in 50 % built, and for my is more interest if the kit is not build.

Let me know when you sell this kit.

Sorry for my english not correct.

Thank and Regards

Giuseppe Gallegra - Italy

email: [email protected]

Andy

I love that Mongoose Twin I bought from you in Circa 1987....

That was an awesome hull and with a pair of OPS 90 engines (good at that time)

the boat plain scared me when it came up on pipe, just all fire and brimstone.

I used a Spider twin cowl from Strobe Landers and it looked sleek as well.

That would be cool if you brought them back....

Joe

Please don't forget build instructions with lots of pictures!!!!

Can't wait!!!!! New .12 boat, here I come!!!

We are thinking about producing lesser completed versions of our EagleSGX riggers.Currently 80% built, 90%, and Ready to paint is what we produce.

Let us hear your ideas.

Thanks,

Andy
Andy

If you liked the build instructions I did for the SGX Radio Box Kit.

Keep me in mind for your 50% boat kits for building instructions.....

I love doing that....

Joe

Let us hear your ideas.

Thanks,

Andy
I would buy one in a .12 size!!!!!! I want to build a .12 rigger this winter for District racing and would LOVE an SGX boat to build. Sign me up if you get something going by Dec.

I also would love to do a twin 60-80 rigger,50% built, let me know about price,have a lot of winter time to build in NY.

Latest posts

Back