• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SG 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

Up for saale is an Eagle SG that I just finished three months ago .

The boat has all the hardware, strut, CMDI rudder, a walt Barney SS tank engine mounts etc. it come with two cowls one is an old abs cowl , and the other is a brad new

glass cowl that I got from AB. this cowl is not painted in the same color all that needs to be done is a good sanding and new paint to match boat, the boat is painted

withPPG Omni ployurathane paint very fuel proof on PPG white prime. All that is needed to complete is an engine and your radio and you are off running.

Thanks, for looking.

Jose

Price is $$$ 475.00 dollars includes shipping in the USA. ( motor & pipe sold)

I will be willing to ship anywhere if the buyers pays for the additional cost to package and ship out of the USA.

DSC_0986.JPG

DSC_0987.JPG

DSC_0988.JPG

DSC_0990.JPG

DSC_0991.JPG

DSC_0993.JPG

DSC_0994.JPG

DSC_0995.JPG

DSC_0996.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, I was wondering if this boat has a 1/4 shaft and strut or a 3/16? Drive dog and prop come with it? Also, was this a 80 percent kit and why are you selling it? Can you tell me more about the boat? Thanks, Arne.

Arne,

The boat is an Eagle 67 80% kit. The boat comes with 1/4" shaft, drive dog and prop nut no prop as these are specifc to the engine you are going to run but a good start would be an H-32. The reason that I'm selling is this boat was for my boys and I gave them my CID 45 CF that I have started to build as my own design and now I have started to build a CID 67 CF for myself as the boys will run the CID 45 CF you can follow that tread in the outrigger section. I also have a MAC 67 old version that I can put on the boat for an additional 200.00 dollas and if you decide to go that route I will give you a prop this boat has been in the water once since I painted last December I can assure you that it is in mint shape. If you have a 67 size motor and your radio equipment you should be able to run in no time at all. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jose

Back