E-Bay Dolphin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Paying by Credit Card, send your Card number, how your name reads on the card, expiration date and 3 digit code I.D. code found on the signature panel as the last 3 digits on the right."

Yeah that is the info I want to give out on Ebay and a zero feedback seller.

Dave

I sent him an email asking why he needed so much info on the credit card. I wonder what his response will be? :D I also informed ebay about the scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the two responses I got. Why two I wonder. Did he feel he had to do some serious explaining?

1. I have an online business and that has my merchant account on it. If you want it I can make a page on my site that holds that price for you, we thought about that this a.m.. Before that we would have to get the info and type it in as if we were you online on my website which is in my email. (...make a page on my site that holds that price for you...) "I didn't ask about any price. I asked why he needed so much info."

2.RE: Dolphin Jet Boat on EBAY

you were asking about the need for so much info on a credit card transaction. I just completed the merchant online service set up you don't need to email that info now, you can buy it online through my merchant service.

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone notice it said the will run 55-65mph i think nottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! i got about $650.00 in my 3.5 outboard motor and i do good to get it to run 50mph w/60%nitro 16%oil. someone is going to be disappointed when that thing only runs 25-30mph maybe.

allen

just my 2 cents

did anyone notice it said the will run 55-65mph i think nottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! i got about $650.00 in my 3.5 outboard motor and i do good to get it to run 50mph w/60%nitro 16%oil. someone is going to be disappointed when that thing only runs 25-30mph maybe.

allen

just my 2 cents
nope, they wont be disappointed when it doesnt 65, they will be disappointed that it doesnt work after the first tank.

Back