Dumas 20 kit info needed....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

Hey guys! got a computerless pal buildin the pay and pak kit, got questions, like... what youre usin for a mtr mount at 3inches between bulkheads, how to attach cowling etc any info would help, set up, hardware, etc. thanks mike

The guy is installing an old 21 cmb...... grim and bryon custom made theirs, apparantly, octura doesnt make a 3" mount anymore, according to lhs here... the kit is like 70,s technology, he is goin nuts upgrading already, any help is great, thanks

Mike

Octura dosen't make a three inch humm-dinger, and I think that's what Don is looking for. They do have rigid mounts if he changes his mind. And I just got some of the bushings, that they use in the humm-dingers, for sale.

yeah i was talking about the solid 3 inch mount. .21 dont make too much vibration so i dont see the problem with the solid mount. ;)

The noise issue might come up with a solid mount! Just call Andy Brown and get one of his mounts thats not drilled turn it on its side and mount to bottom. Cheap light and works great......Mikey

Latest posts

Back