DOES ANYONE MAKE OR SELL RUNNING GEAR THAT'S ANDY BROWN QUALITY?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

I'm looking for some running gear for a Classic Thunderboat I'm building, and I don't like the stuff that's currently available.

I could make it myself, but I got back in to the areoapace industry a few weeks ago, and now I just don't have time.

Besides, I have been forbidden from advertising my stuff on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is not that expensive
And the quality is EXCELLENT!!!!! Thanks Steve for the hardware goodies you have hooked me up with!
default_cool.png

I have the blackbird rigger . And the hardware on the boat is very nice . And the wright size for the boat.

Steve makes nice hardware! I needed parts for A race in short notice , And Steve sent parts on time.

And Chris makes A great boat !

Hey . Maybe Andy will be building his own grade hardware soon ?

I took a look at this guys hardware and all I can say is "HOLY CRAP" his stuff is really expensive. It's some nice stuff, but really expensive,
About the same price we had for many years.

And actually Steve, the Hyperformance rudder assemblies that are of similar design are considerably more money ($73 vs $96) for the .21 assmeblies and the Hyper unit is advertised as made from 6061-T6 vs. 7075-T6 for the BB unit.

I would recommend the BB rudders to anyone who is looking for a CMDi style Rudder assembly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back