Dist. 12 Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will be missed James...have fun at Disney!

Thanks for the replies today from Ron and Don about the Irwin pipe....much appreciated!

Good talking you today Robin....

And thanks Chilli and Carl for taking care of everything so we can race!

Happy Father's (and uncle's) Day everyone!

The long range weather forecast for the race weekend is looking real good folks. So far we're looking at sunny sky's and Mid 80's all weekend!! :) On a personal note, I brought my P-Hydro JAE Wide Body (not as wide as Ferrette's) record trials boat back to life and maddened it today in heat racing attire . Built some new sponsons that are also a little wider than stock and put a new motor on it. All I can say is I was very happy with how it ran. Easily the tightest turning boat in the fleet now and holds every bit of it's speed while turning. There is nothing like the sound of a turn fin tearing through the water!! Looks like Carl will be running it for me in Open Hydro since the entry count in Open mono is not looking promising. I didn't like riggers when I first started racing but they are so darn fun to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
The long range weather forecast for the race weekend is looking real good folks. So far we're looking at sunny sky's and Mid 80's all weekend!! :) On a personal note, I brought my P-Hydro JAE Wide Body (not as wide as Ferrette's) record trials boat back to life and maddened it today in heat racing attire . Built some new sponsons that are also a little wider than stock and put a new motor on it. All I can say is I was very happy with how it ran. Easily the tightest turning boat in the fleet now and holds every bit of it's speed while turning. There is nothing like the sound of a turn fin tearing through the water!! Looks like Carl will be running it for me in Open Hydro since the entry count in Open mono is not looking promising. I didn't like riggers when I first started racing but they are so darn fun to drive.
What do you mean Carl will be driving it in Open?? Strap on the big boy pants and step up to the plate son!! :D

Can't run too many classes this weekend being the CD. Remember what happened last year when I was rushing to charge batteries and vaporized a pair of 5.5mm bullets in my hand?? Check out my new sponsor. I'm their new factory team driver....

14049097_120810063000.jpg

Thanks Robin. We'll see how she does in race water. Thanks for your help pulling up those fish hook infested sub buoys yesterday. I think we're going to need a mine sweeper to find the rest of them. LOL Check you PM 's.

Here is our updated entry list as of Saturdays mail. Remember, unless your name is in black, you are not yet entered. At this point it It looks like were going to scrap Open Nitro/FE Mono and Open Tunnel unless Carl gets a few entries for them over the next two days. We do plan on running all the other classes.

Novice

Gavin Ghattas

Meredith Shaw

Zehn Dolphin

Tylie Dolphin

B/P Mono

Mike Chirillo

Kent Seal

Carl Cisneros

Robin Stebbins

Daryl Adams

Don Spar

Larry Roberts

Ron Shaw

B/P-Lim Tunnel

John Chirillo

Kent Seal

Kobie Jones

John Crouch

Dylan Groft

Dick Loeb

Ron Shaw

B/P-Lim Hydro

John Chirillo

Kent Seal

Don Ferrette

Charles Jones

Trent Ghattas

Larry Roberts

Dick Loeb

Ron Shaw

B-Sport Tunnel

Kobie Jones

Dylan Groft

Carol Loeb

Ron Shaw

D-Stock Tunnel

Ron Shaw

Dick Loeb

Carol Loeb

Sport 40/ Q Sport Hydro

Charles Jones

Larry Robert

Don Spar

1/8th Scale Nitro/FE

George Anastasi

Larry Roberts

Tracy Dolphin

Open Nitro/FE Hydro

Don Ferrette

Charles Jones

George Anastasi

Carl Cisneros

Tracy Dolphin

Gas Mono

John Crouch

Ron Shaw

Jim Skelton

Ray Hotchkin

Josh Owens

James Phelps

Gas Cat

John Crouch

Mackie Hayman

Gas Sport Hydro

Ray Hotchkin

Charles Jones

Trent Ghattas

Dick Loeb

John Finch

Jim Skelton

Gas Rigger

Mike Chirillo

Robin Stebbins

Dick Loeb

John Finch

Thunderboat

Ray Hotchkin

Don Spar

Dick Loeb

Carol Loeb

Jim Skelton

Open Offshore

Mike Chirillo

Daryl Adams

John Crouch

Stock Gas

Carol Loeb

Ray Hotchkin

Josh Owens

If anyone is interested, I will have some 6 pack cases of full synthetic Castrol engine oil with me for sale next weekend. At least 4 will be 5w20 and 2 of 5w30. $25.00 a case (6 1 qt bottles) and yes I will give part of the proceeds to the DC club.

Chilli, I am not running as many classes as have in the past so if you need help with CD'ing any classes that I am not running myself, I certainly will offer my assistance to the club..... I am sure that others that have the certification will offer to do so as well. Looking forward to nice weather and friendship this weekend!!!!!

Thanks for offering John. We appreciate it. You can CD all the classes with seven or more boats.... :rolleyes: .... :lol:

will let ya know around midnight for sure if we scrap the open nitro/fe mono and open tunnel.

Ron

It will have to be done by hand now.

all the data entries, heat sheets, ect. have been printed out.

you will have to remind me on Saturday.

Any further changes will have to be done at the lake Saturday folks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

See ya there.

It is after 1AM Thurs. morning and I just found 2 new entries in the mail box when I got home.

Well, they are going to be a pen and ink change only.

All paperwork has been generated and I am heading to bed.

Hope to see all you folks there this weekend and that everyone has a good time.

Forecast: Saturday around mid to sort of high 80's

Sunday 91-92

Back