Dist. 12 Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, we gotta help Chilli and the gang get the August race going I had a lot of fun last week and if we all help out can make it happen again......Eric,Larry,Josh,James,and myself are in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken, we gotta help Chilli and the gang get the August race going I had a lot of fun last week and if we all help out can make it happen again......Eric,Larry,Josh,James,and myself are in!
I hope you guys can make it happen. If you do, we will be coming back for sure.

I hear you Charles...I am in as well and will help Chilli without a doubt!

I hope you guys can make it happen. If you do, we will be coming back for sure.
Ron, if things work out it would be great to see you guys again!!

Guys as much as we enjoyed having you guys race with us and appreciate you wanting to come again this year it's probably not going to happen. There are multiple reasons that I'm not going to get into here. Again i apologize for backing down after taking the date. Chalk it up to a rookie president biting off more than he could chew. I couldn't of asked for things to go any better than they did last week....except for maybe the PA system and the venison we had marinating in the pond on Saturday morning. LOL I can tell you this. We are going to build on the improvements we made this past year and strive to make next years race even better.

John, Thanks for the offer on the PA speakers. Boy am I having a blast running gas riggers with you and Robin this year.

I'm sure Pete will post some pics here after he has time to sort though them. He'll probably post here first and then send me a CD so I can post some pics on the web site.

Don't forget the Chesapeake Gas Clash is coming up July 27-28. Hopefully Mike or Steve will get the race posted on RCracingevents soon.

Chilli, the gas clash will not be until October this year. no date has been set in stone as of yet. If you decide to change your mind about the race in August, I will help in any way possible.

I have a nice PA system and will donate it to the club at the next event, whenever it is. Has two nice outdoor megaphone type speakers.

John
That is very nice of you John and I'm sure much appreciated!

Thanks again for tuning my hydro prop....you are highly valued to us!!

-Kent

Robin, will give you a call late this afternoon. You are going to try to talk me into this...aren't you. LOL

John, The Gas Clash is registered in the Master Events Calendar on the IMPBA web site for July. Thats why I thought it was a done deal. Also keep in mind Fall Nats is in Mid October. Not that I'm going...

Yes i am!! we will have MORE help thurs., fri., & sun. than we had at this race. i'll explain when we talk.

Robin, will give you a call late this afternoon. You are going to try to talk me into this...aren't you. LOL

John, The Gas Clash is registered in the Master Events Calendar on the IMPBA web site for July. Thats why I thought it was a done deal. Also keep in mind Fall Nats is in Mid October. Not that I'm going...
I am STILL waiting for the paperwork to change the date.................however the rumor mill is saying it might not happen at all this year.

I am STILL waiting for the paperwork to change the date.................however the rumor mill is saying it might not happen at all this year.
Thanks for the update, I was just going by what I was told at the last race in Queenstown last month. Hope they still have the races, we don't have enough races in our district as it is....

Maybe someone can convince the Capital District to do the second race this year. Getting people to help will not be a problem, plus, now thanks to John Finch, they will be able to hear the CD at the White House!!!!...... ;)

Maybe someone can convince the Capital District to do the second race this year. Getting people to help will not be a problem, plus, now thanks to John Finch, they will be able to hear the CD at the White House!!!!...... ;)
"Obama...you're on the clock..." Lol!

Nice job Chilli! The Capitol Club put on a great race! It was agreat time racing as well as the fellowship. Great job. I can't wait to come back and race again!

"Obama...you're on the clock..." Lol!
He doesn't know it yet, but he is on Lap (year)#5 and in serious jeopardy of a DNF!!!!....... :D

You guys are killing me. :lol: I haven't even finished storage charging my packs yet, but we're going to look into getting that August race date. Allot of things have to happen before we're a go. First thing is getting permission from the UOSA. Carl sent them and email this evening. 2nd I have bad grass allergies and I developed bronchitis while cutting the grass over three weeks ago. Gotta make sure it's nothing more serious or get on stronger antibiotics. 3rd. Another concern is my wife will be out of town that weekend and I will have to watch my younger son all weekend. Lastly, A couple of the club members are not going to be able to make this race. We usually do half the set up on Thursday but if I can get four or five people from outside the club to get here by 8AM that Friday, we should be able to knock it out on Friday morning. I'll also need a few people to stay an extra hour or two to help break down. That's what it's going to take folks. I'll keep you posted as things progress. Should have a definite yes or no within two weeks.

Guys as much as we enjoyed having you guys race with us and appreciate you wanting to come again this year it's probably not going to happen. There are multiple reasons that I'm not going to get into here. Again i apologize for backing down after taking the date. Chalk it up to a rookie president biting off more than he could chew. I couldn't of asked for things to go any better than they did last week....except for maybe the PA system and the venison we had marinating in the pond on Saturday morning. LOL I can tell you this. We are going to build on the improvements we made this past year and strive to make next years race even better.

John, Thanks for the offer on the PA speakers. Boy am I having a blast running gas riggers with you and Robin this year.

I'm sure Pete will post some pics here after he has time to sort though them. He'll probably post here first and then send me a CD so I can post some pics on the web site.

Don't forget the Chesapeake Gas Clash is coming up July 27-28. Hopefully Mike or Steve will get the race posted on RCracingevents soon.
I'll get some pics posted in the near future. Haven't even had a chance to go through all of them yet. I'm working on my 3rd 14-15 hr work day, should have time this weekend.

Pete

Latest posts

Back