Dist. 12 Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlnoki

Attachments

• Capitol RC Model Boat Club June 2013 race.doc
    97 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Carl,

My word 2007 would not open it.

John

Carl,

Never mind. When I exited IW the entry popped up on the screen and I printed it out.

This just a thought,

I had customers constantly e-mailing me saying they could not open the word document so I went to PDF and have not had a problem since.

I think its a universal way

Thanks for listening

Tim

Excellent!! And folks, just a reminder to review the combined Nitro/FE class and D12 Stock Gas rules on the Capitol Club web site.

I don't have a problem with adding another class that but let me double check with Carl. You guys work out the rules.

You tunnel heads going to run open tunnel also?

Ron, Is Mike and company coming up from Carolina also??

I don't have a problem with adding another class that but let me double check with Carl. You guys work out the rules.

You tunnel heads going to run open tunnel also?

Ron, Is Mike and company coming up from Carolina also??
Yes and Yes!!!..... :)

20 stk, 20 mod/p limited, 40 stk, and open tunnel

Okay, we're going to do Stock 40 Outboard Tunnel just for you guys but no more class additions after this.. If any of you have contact info for Jimmy Johnson and Chris Whittrig, let them know about this shindig.

Carl,

Why don't you guys use rcracingevents.com like the other clubs? If wireless access is an issue I will bring a "wireless hotspot" with me for you guys to use.

Carl told us this is going to be his last time doing entries and scoring. He's been doing it for many years and it's time for someone else in the club to step up. We will take a look at using RC Racing Events in the future.

Carl told us this is going to be his last time doing entries and scoring. He's been doing it for many years and it's time for someone else in the club to step up. We will take a look at using RC Racing Events in the future. :)
No problem Chilli. We look forward to seeing you guys next month. Tell Carl thanks again for adding 40 Stock Tunnel... ;)

Hey guys,

Does the IMPBA noise limits not apply at this race? I have never used a muffler on my 20 or 40 outboards as they are below the 96 dB limits, so I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Hey guys,

Does the IMPBA noise limits not apply at this race? I have never used a muffler on my 20 or 40 outboards as they are below the 96 dB limits, so I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.
IMPBA limits for all races are a minimum of 92DB. No muffler as long as it is at or below 92. However, the host club can require lower limits if needed by the lake owner. NAMBA uses 95DB.

Latest posts

Back