Dist 12 Centreville Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlnoki

Folks;

Please find the attached entry form for our race in June of this year.

We have added MORE FE classes and hopefully this will increase our

turn out.

Any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Carl

Capitol_RC_Club_District_Race_2011_Entry_Form1.doc

Attachments

• Capitol_RC_Club_District_Race_2011_Entry_Form1.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 55
Carl. thanks for putting this up. I got my entry form from Tracy Dolphin at the hagerstown race this past weekend. I just need to make sure that I am not working that weekend and if not I will be there.

Folks, Carl agreed to email the entries to me as they come in and I'll post them on the boating boards

I'll get my entry in this weekend Carl. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be coming up with Don with Gas Mono, Gas Rigger and a Thunderboat ( no nitro stuff.......can you believe it! ). I'll get my entry in today.

Dick Tyndall

For our out of town guests:

Two places close to the pond that you may want to check out for accomodations is the Days in Manassas and Camping Cabins at Bull Run Regional Park. Rates for the Days in are around $71 plus tax for a single bed and $79 for two If you pay in advanced (none refundable). For the more adventurous the local regional park has camping cabins that you can rent for the weekend. Me and John do them for the Queenstown race and it isnt as bad as it sounds. These are small cabins that are clean, have electricity and are air conditioned. They have a bunk and a twin bed. The down side is you have to walk to the bath house and the beds are not the most comfortable. You also have to provide your own linens or a sleeping bag. The rates for them are in the $60's. Me and John had fun with them last year, after the race, we charged batteries and threw some burgers on the grill. Of course if you have your own camper or want to do tents, the park can also accomodate you.

If anyone else has suggestions for reasonable accomodations, please post.

Don what u using in open hydro :unsure:
Haven't decided but I'm leaning towards the 45 or 67 Crapshooters. Might be a little tight to run one of the twins. If I don't get the FE rigger done in time I'll probably run my FE Whiplash in the open FE hydro class. B)

i would hope u get the crapshooters done i would like see the 67 running

Our entries are in the mail.

Chilli

Stock Gas

Open Offshore

B/P-Spec Tunnel

B/P-Spec Hydro

Open FE-Hydro

John

B/P-Spec Tunnel

B/P-Spec Hydro

I'm going to put the big power in the Insane Sport for Open FE hydro. Mr Loeb, I think you need to get a FE Sport hydro put together!! :)

Back