Dick jones

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coagulations Dick.

You where one of the first people I met at the races. had know idea who you where when we first met. But that big white Dumas mono of yours was running down all the seaducers and I had to laugh.

Have seen your 80 hydro boat torn in half and the eng riped out and you just shrug your shoulder and say thats racing.

You have helped me allot with boating as I can imagine many others you have helped along the way.

Always making it a fun time at the race. Hope to have many more insightfully conversation and good times racing with ya.

David Wilfong

This is past due.....

I am super happy to hear that Dick is a member of the IMPBA Hall of Fame. Very well deserved.

I had the pleasure of serving as District Director while Dick was President and he did an awesome job. Was also the CD of one of the best IMPBA Internats that I have ever attended. Always something different. We had to take a break in the middle of the afternoon each day for a Rootbeer Float and then back to racing :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS..... MOBY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Dick, a well deserved award for sure , You deserve and earned it
wink.gif

Thanks for all your help.

Andy

Congrats my friend. If I remember I was the one that smashed his rigger with my twin at the Brandon race sorry about that buddy. I tore the sponson tubes and a sponson.

Congrats I'm happy that you are now in the impba elite hall of fame.

Julian

Congrats my friend. If I remember I was the one that smashed his rigger with my twin at the Brandon race sorry about that buddy. I tore the sponson tubes and a sponson.

Congrats I'm happy that you are now in the impba elite hall of fame.

Julian
congratulations dick or should i say...............................................................................

dan says :D congratulations dick

Super Choice ! Glad you have been chosen......for sure you are a fun person to be around at the races and always helpful as well as a good sportsmanship teacher !

Mike

Dick,

I am glad you made it in.

Not too many other boaters have given back to the hobby as much

as you. The best part is that you have FUN wherever you are Dick.

I would have to say a couple of years at the Internats and Hydromasters

were some of the best in model boating for me anyways.

The Simon Says games were stellar. :D

Dick I sure appreciate all that you have helped me with model boating over the years.

Thanks For Sharing Your Knowledge With Us All,

Mark Sholund

Congratulations Dick, I knew you would make it some day, Hope to see you again in Florida this winter.

Fred Hartley

Learned alot from Dick Jones.Always willing to help.Just need to stay away from the Squirt gun.And if you need your boat worked on just hand Dick the transmitter.Well deserved I hope your fealing well. :lol:

A big CONGRATULATIONS!! to you Mr. Dick Jones., WOW that is wonderful and well deserved indeed, could'nt happen to a nicer guy.

Always enjoy your sence of humor and willingness to help and teach, you are truly a very special person and looking forward to more of you.

May God bless you and give you health and strength my friend.

Best Regards,

Elias

Congratulations Mr Jones.

It's people like yourself that make this hobby so great. B)

Tim Kish

congrats mr dick see ya at the winternationals next year if the lords willing i dont want to miss the engine classes :D

CONGRATULATIONS Dick!!!!

Truly Well Deserved - Dick is a true ambassador of our hobby and a great friend!

Jason and Steve Pas

Latest posts

Back