We have lost a good friend today.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about Dick I have read a few of his posts and he seemed like a good guy.

I did not know he made the cooper pipes . I sure am amazed how deep all you guys have went over the years making these engines and boats fast. You all have forgotten more I bet than most will ever know about the 2 stroke engine. I really appreciative what this whole community has done for helping everyone achieve what they need to and have fun with the hobby. I still learn more everyday searching through IW when I am curious about something.

I am sure sorry that Dick passed away. He was one of the most
knowledgeable people in our sport. He helped me out quite a bit
in my earlier days of racing, and mentored me for years to come.
Talk about funny, Dick was full of humor and entertained us all at
many of our Internats and two day races. He will be missed by
many of us that knew him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to
his entire family.

Rest In Peace Dick,

Mark Sholund

Dick will be missed he was a wealth of information,and he was always ready to share his knowledge. It seemed he always had that magical prop in his pocket and a liner squeezer handy. We had many of fun times at the lake

Sad day for R/C boat racing. Many good memories of Dick. Especially that grin on his face the first time I pitted for him and picked up that 25 pound mono he ran.

RIP I knew Dick (aka "Moby") pretty much from his first days in this hobby. Happyness and crazy stuff followed him like a shadow. I will truely miss his water gun! "Simon Sez" will never be the same.

Back