Deadline approaching D3 get those votes in for Wayne

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Knudsen

Deadline approaching! Must be post marked,emailed or faxed by October 25th.

If you haven,t already please get that vote in for Wayne - District 3 director.

Ed

First off I want to thank those of you that voted for me. It was Wayne 40 votes to docs 47 votes. There were plenty of racers that were unhappy and wanting change in the district but I guess to lazy to vote. That's to bad. I had a lot of good things planned for D3. We're stuck with the same old BS for 2 more years. Hopefully next election will have a better turnout.

First off I want to thank those of you that voted for me. It was Wayne 40 votes to docs 47 votes. There were plenty of racers that were unhappy and wanting change in the district but I guess to lazy to vote. That's to bad. I had a lot of good things planned for D3. We're stuck with the same old BS for 2 more years. Hopefully next election will have a better turnout.
sorry double post

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking a lot had to due with the sway of one club- For some reason certain individuals pushed an overall agenda on a club without full knowledge of the actual events- hard to know the true story if you were not there for the standing pres. first meeting <_<

but the Winternats deal obviously isnt dead........

We talked last weekend at the race Wayne, and I was really looking forward to seeing what you had to offer for 2014 - Dont give up the fight.

You have a pm.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back