Dayton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyKilbarger

I can't make it this year, good luck to all that can. I hope there is a decent nitro turnout. I fear the nitro classes may shrink to nil, at least the riggers.

Who is planning to run? Brad, are there a bunch of Black Jacks running?

Hopefully someone will show up this year who can chase Mr. Roach better than we did last year in 21.

Good luck to all.

21 hydro class is going to be tough this year. Brad going to run my other blackjack this year because his new boat isn't finished and some good boats are in the 21 hydros class.

Tony,

I noticed you were'nt on the roster. We hope to see you next year. I'm also hoping to get the big block riggers back on the lineup for next year. Unfortunalely, the powers that be seem to only want to run the classes that the club members run in, and currently there are no big riggers in the club. It seems to be out of my hands at the moment.

Maybe if I built an F-Hydro.......... HMMMMMM...... :ph34r: :rolleyes:

BTW,

Hopefully someone will show up this year who can chase Mr. Roach better than we did last year in 21.
What better advertising could I ask for? :D

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Brad, I know you're home and well rested already ( ha ha) How was Dayton? Seemed windy in Columbus. Was the backstretch at about buoy 4 tough?

Was it a vegas day in 21 hydro? Lots of BlackJack?

Take care.

Tony, others,

As soon as I get the results from our CD, I'll post them.

Yes, the backstretch was hairy, especially around turns four and five. The whole day was a constant battle of attrition: Stay alive, stay ahead if you can. IT was cold, too. I think it peaked out at about 55 degrees, and with winds averaging 10-15 MPH, it never felt THAT warm.

No, there were not alot of BlackJack's there. Only Dave's and mine (actually, as Dave has already pointed out, they were both his). There were seven (I think) B hydros entered. Two were Sport 21's and one was a 12 rigger (!). Sadly, neither Dave or I took home the gold...........

Details to follow.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Here ya go, guys............

1/8 Scale

1st Steve Peterson

2nd Tom Kelly

3rd Dan Grigg

B-Hydro

1st Dan Kramer

2nd Dave Roach

3rd Brad Christy

B-Tunnel

1st Dave Roach

2nd Jack Koogler

3rd Mark Owens

Cracker Box

1st Rick Maston

2nd Bill North

3rd Ron Davies

D-Hydro

1st Jim Peters

2nd Gene Helm

3rd Mark Owens

D-Tunnel

1st Jack Koogler

2nd Curtis Hunt

3rd Chris Carboneau

LS-27 Cat

1st Dale Brobst

2nd Zac Price

3rd John F. Davis

LS-27 Mono

1st Zac Price

2nd Chris Rupley

3rd Michael Brobst

LS-27 Sport

1st Chris Rupley

2nd Dale Brobst

3rd Eric Vanover

Sport 40

1st Teddy Dudley

2nd Steve Peterson

3rd Joe Wiebelhaus

2005 High Point Winner

Teddy Dudley

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all for enduring the chilly, windy conditions with us.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Thanks Brad, definitely next year. Try to shoot for adding "Open Hydro" or just Open so people can run QD riggers, Nitro Big Blocks or whatever. I just want a place to run my second boat. Congrats to all.

Back