CW flex cables for K&B + OS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
As mentioned, I`m looking for cw rotation flexcables for the K&B and OS 3,5 leg.

I got some for K&B a few years ago, but I need more, and for OS as well. Anyone who make, or know about someone who does?
Your help is highly appreciated

Check with Fred Howe at Lawless. A while ago, he had quite a few cables that were reverse wound by mistake.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The reverse cables problem was a supplier error which occured in 2013 and was rectified by Fred with refunds/replacement for the incorrectly wound shafts and avalability of correctly wound shafts not to much later. Fred acted honourably as soon as the problem was identified.

Kris also supplies top quality flexshafts, and I have used his shafts with excellent results.

Wennie Bester, ........ loyal fan and supporter of Lawless drives in my 7.5cc Nitro, and gas, F1 OB tunnels.

As mentioned, I`m looking for cw rotation flexcables for the K&B and OS 3,5 leg.

I got some for K&B a few years ago, but I need more, and for OS as well. Anyone who make, or know about someone who does?

Your help is highly appreciated
Ronnie Lerew had some NOS 3.5 K&B shafts and teflon tubes on here a short while back. I bought the 7.5 shafts etc but can't find the ad anymore. Maybe you can try a PM to him.

Bill Hoch

Back