Custom water cooling heads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfredo colon

I bought a twin K90 RoadRunner and a 21 seaducer/nova rossi 10+ years ago. The 3 engines had a water cooling head with a plug

gallery_10969_1105_19939.jpg

These K90's have TH#1/TH#2 and TG engraved on them.

Anyone knows who might have designed the gorgeous water cooling heads?

I bought a twin K90 RoadRunner and a 21 seaducer/nova rossi 10+ years ago. The 3 engines had a water cooling head with a plug

gallery_10969_1105_19939.jpg

These K90's have TH#1/TH#2 and TG engraved on them.

Anyone knows who might have designed the gorgeous water cooling heads?
i think they may have came out of the indy club,maybe ackerman. marty davis would know

Ackerman made me a water cooled head like those above with the screw down button.

Al Hobbs

I have a Novarossi RX with one of those also, and it's for a turbo style plug to boot!

Alfredo,

Tom Grannis made those cooling caps.

I have some just like that from Tom.

They work very well.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfred,

Tom Grannis made those cooling caps.

I have some just like that from Tom.

They work very well.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
indeed they did the work!

I used to run the twin without the plugs, it would take way too much time trying to plug both engines. Never ran the 21 tho, that was my dad's boat and I don;t recall him having run the seaducer.

btw mark, what prop would you suggest for a jae 21 running an O.S. 18tz-tx?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfredo,

I would run a 40 x 53 B/C or a 1440 B/C if it was mine.

They are very tuneable propellers. $45.20 shipped to you.

I take: PayPal, Check, or Money Orders for payment.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

My PayPal is: [email protected]

Any questions call me at: 231.590.3023

I made some for OPS 45 engines about fifteen years or so ago and didn't see any benefit from them at all.

They looked cool though :blink: .

Tim K

I made some for OPS 45 engines about fifteen years or so ago and didn't see any benefit from them at all.

They looked cool though :blink: .

Tim K
I wouldn't know if there was much difference between the original cooling on the K90's, but I do remember both engines being cool to the touch after the heats.

I've got a pet project with these engines, gonna put together a seaducer with a K90 for next years season :)

Back