• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Trading Cards Perfect For Boating

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce or re-introduce a venture that I and a friend started some years ago. It is an online personalized custom trading card service. The trading cards are made of high quality 100# Gloss Cover Stock with a 5 mil lamination. You can purchase as little or as much as you want. All you have to do is follow the steps to upload the photo of your choice... input your personal stats input your quantity and place your order. Your cards will arrive within 3 business days.

I thought it would be good to document a record boat, acceptional season, or a scale boat that you are extremely proud of. Since you never know when a mishap is going to occur and sink you latest passion it's good to have a cool keep sake with stats and history that you could archive in a trading card album.

The site...

http://www.sportscardonline.com

If there is a enough interest I may be willing to create some branded "Nationals" cards to commemorate our national events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a card like this from my Bud Dennis Wright.. it has his Sport 40 on it and its killer cool.

Grimracer

Back