Crackerbox plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gato

Hi

It's really hard to find r/c-boat plans on the internet, so I decided to post my plans of a crackerbox. The plans are in .dxf format, but could also be provided in bitmap (.bmp) or .dwg (Autocad) format if desired. The dimensions are metric, so some builders will like to change the dimensions of the stringers. I am currently building this boat, so probably there will be some photos in the near future. The boat is about 83 cm (32") long and is to be powered by a .21 to .32 i/c engine or a powerful electric motor. If someone has questions regarding the construction of the boat, feel free to drop me an email.

Regards,

Gato

Hi Gato, Welcome... I know what you mean, no one on WinMX shares .dwg files, i dont know what their problem is... lol

If you could send me the plans I'd appreciate it...

I'll throw mine in there too... the XSEV isnt finished, theres a lot of dimension changes I have to work out, but ill get it there... it looks like one hot boat...

the miss circus circus i already sent to someone, i forget who though... a lot of people wanted plans for the circus, i figured it would be easier to post em on here...

if you can get AutoCad2002, dont pass it up... valueable tool..

tom, you got mail...

Shnick

Back