COUNTDOWN till the BIG SHOW HOBART

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

WHOS GOING when will you get there? How many boats will you race? I have to work Thursday and will pull out after work Thursday hope i get a spot to park my trailer and some tent space. All the boats have been tested and im bringing my best shot for a JACKET. Mikey

WHOS GOING when will you get there? How many boats will you race? I have to work Thursday and will pull out after work Thursday hope i get a spot to park my trailer and some tent space. All the boats have been tested and im bringing my best shot for a JACKET. Mikey
I plan to be there Wednesday morning. The course is set and the main pit area has been marked off for trailers. We may be getting a couple of big tents for the pit area, but either way we will need to become very close friends this weekend to fit all of us in the area we have to work with. But at least the lake is huge.

Hammer (Ray Sametz) and I will be there. Did some testing this weekend at Lake X Sport 20 Round nose,Sport 40 round nose,Monster Twin. Stew and the crew have done a great job :rolleyes: :) :)

I will be pulling in some time early mid day thurs...

Production Sport Hydro: Vegas Deuce

Sport Tunnel: VS1

Sport 20: Futaba Sport 20

B Hydro: Ninja Sprint

Scale: 82 Oberto

Im also going to be working with MeTime Productions.. the best people and the best coverage!

Face me to the cource and tell me when to turn.. Im as ready as I can be!

Grim..

Just a spectator but packing like I'm racing. I've got a brand new pop-up canopy that I'm bringing along if someone needs it plus all kinds of parts and tools including 2 power inverters for those that might need some AC power.

Been out shopping for Don Ferrette to see if I can find some end of season specials on pool noodles, still looking Don!

I'm signed up for the Me Time webcast so the wife can keep and eye on me so anybody in there and in the chatroom on Friday or Saturday, that won't be me but the other half. Staying for Sunday is still up in the air yet.

I will be pulling in some time early mid day thurs...

Production Sport Hydro: Vegas Deuce

Sport Tunnel: VS1

Sport 20: Futaba Sport 20

B Hydro: Ninja Sprint

Scale: 82 Oberto

Im also going to be working with MeTime Productions.. the best people and the best coverage!

Face me to the cource and tell me when to turn.. Im as ready as I can be!

Grim..
We are heading out first thing in the morning and hope to be in Hobart early Wednesday.

Grim, really looking forward to working with you, it is going to be awesome ! ! !

Everyone get ready to talk to the camera, Ron we are gonna interview you too so the family can see you on the tube LOL

See you guys at the site,

Doug

We are leaving Thursday afternoon and should be there in the early evening. Looking forward to racing my "Hoosier" buddies again. Steve and I are bringing the Scales and Sport 40's down and I will bring the E-Hydro.

Booooobbbbbyyy I still have to pay on our Stanley Cup bet. You pick the spot!

Phil, are you going to have time to roll the bones again?

Three more days...........

I plan to be there Wednesday morning. The course is set and the main pit area has been marked off for trailers. We may be getting a couple of big tents for the pit area, but either way we will need to become very close friends this weekend to fit all of us in the area we have to work with. But at least the lake is huge.
How many trailers can you fit? I would like to bring mine, but was not sure how much room you have. We will be pulling in Thursday evening (I have to wait for my son to get out of school). I'm not sure how I would get everything in the car if I had to.

Hey gang,

We should be there Wednesday.

Anybody know anything about self contained RV parking?

Overnight? and how close to the pits are to it?

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang,

Thanks!!
Walt,

Here's a note I got from Bruce over the weekend. Hope it helps. See you there, RV and all.

"I was at the lake site this weekend and the field they want to park campers is the next street north of the area where we will be pitting, it is probly 300 yards walking distance from the pits. If you find main street, there is a park on the north side of the lake and then a field accross the street"

Ron

Hey gang,

Thanks!!
Walt,

Here's a note I got from Bruce over the weekend. Hope it helps. See you there, RV and all.

"I was at the lake site this weekend and the field they want to park campers is the next street north of the area where we will be pitting, it is probly 300 yards walking distance from the pits. If you find main street, there is a park on the north side of the lake and then a field accross the street"

Ron

Great!!

Thanks Ron

See ya there.

We plan on being there Wednesday evening. Bringing open tunnel. f hydro & unlimited classes. Can't wait to get off work & get loaded up Wednesday. Sounds like the weather is going to be great.

Greg

Guys,

Dave Roach and I will be pulling in around mid day Thursday. I'm bringing B-, D- and F-Hydro (although I'm not sure the big boy will be racing), and Dave is bringing B-Hydro, Sp20 and B-Stock Tunnel. The weather looks great at the moment and it should be a killer weekend for all. I can't wait.......... :D

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Will be there Wednesday around noon. Hey Mikey you bringing the Coors light scale boat? See you all there KEN

John Otto and I will be leaving Florida at 6pm Wedn. Hope to be there by 12 noon on Thursday. 17 hours!!!!

Nitro Nub

Fuel and boats are already up north. Flight lands @ O'Hare 6:05pm Wednesday and the way cool Mr. Ron Zaker Jr. will be meeting me there for the ride to Hobart. Man this is gonna be a blast!!! B)

Latest posts

Back