Conduct

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxyflash

Wow seen something on the for sale section which i have never seen before.Whats your thoughts?Cant believe its still there.Please remove.

Put all the people involved on probation or delete them period.

This is totally uncalled for on here. I would hope Tom or Don

will take care of the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim,,, what was there was deleted finally by tom... trust me when i say it was perdy vile... i like marks idea...

alden

This one I guess: http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=40331 .

Let's see, somebody let one go for a song on eBay so Terry is now expected to lower his price? Put yourself in his shoes, would you unload a new one that cheap? I don't think so.

What's next, tell an engine dealer that someone sold the same new engine on eBay for that price so he should sell his for that price also?

This one I guess: http://www.intlwater...showtopic=40331 .

Let's see, somebody let one go for a song on eBay so Terry is now expected to lower his price? Put yourself in his shoes, would you unload a new one that cheap? I don't think so.

What's next, tell an engine dealer that someone sold the same new engine on eBay for that price so he should sell his for that price also?
I don't think thats what happened here.....Have a better look at the ebay add and read the original post in the for sale section. Its all there.....

OK, I got it now, it just took a little more investigating to figure out the whole story.

OK, I got it now, it just took a little more investigating to figure out the whole story.
ill give you my part for what it is worth, i should have never got so pissed at that guy but i tell you i could have posted the emails he sent to me about screwing my wife and mother and all this but i didnt .. for once i kept my mouth shut.. and yes i have them on ebay and they brought such low dollars i kept them, that is my right as the person that owns them , if anyone has a problem with that then ill gladly buy any of your new stuff for less than half of what it cost new.. should i have said the things i said ..NO. .. do i really have a problem with the vietnamese ..no do i have a problem with a ass that plays games and gets me confused with someone that asked his buddy to take the heads off a pair of motors he was selling..YES. it was not me that asked for that but i really also dont care, i did as this person requested and before i did i also stated that i would take no less than this price and that was all fine and good, then i took them apart ..yes brand new motors so this joker could lowball me and it made me mad as hell. i try not to run people throughhoops and bounds to sell stuff or buy from somone, i usually take their word..well this time i lost my cool.. and btw it was this guy that posted it.. it is like a big game between these people for lack of what i want to call them that started this mess. not me ..should i have went and left it alone .. well yes it took me about 3 emails before i did..he started making statements about my wife and such so i fired back.. i can tell you here and now, those that know me know if i were face to face wit h90 percent of the badboys behind their keyboards on here id straight whip their ass. if people dont like me because of what i said "privatly" to this clown as we were both doing it and having a heated exchange on the net.." well then i am here to tell you if you are mad at me ..you should be mad at him more as he was the clown that posted it here. if you are mad at me i didnt need you as a friend anyhow. im not really wanting to blow this out i jsut wanted to let everyone that seen it .. and me after i cooled off. speak my mind.. good day and i see it is gone so if we can move on ..well lets move on, if not then sulk in your misery i guess.

tk

Its good to hear the other side of this.Glad you stepped in to let us know just didnt seem like you saying these things.Im glad they removed the email.Time to move on.
unsure.gif

It's sorry to hear someone will drag your family into Rc business Shows the lack of disipline and respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sorry to hear someone will drag your family into Rc business Shows the lack of disipline and respect.
well what really stinks is that this character thought it would be a good idea to maybe make me look bad on here and of course like most cowards do ..only tell one side of the story.. im dont with this those that know me i assume think im a good person and like i said if not..hell i dont need to be their friend anyhow. but dragging crap like this here is no good for anyone.. that is why i bit my tounge and didnt say a darn thing till this morning..was i mad .. hell yes wouldnt ya'all be?

tk

I heard about some of what happened from another member that didn't name anyone. Sounds like it's a good thing I missed it.

well what really stinks is that this character thought it would be a good idea to maybe make me look bad on here and of course like most cowards do ..only tell one side of the story.. im dont with this those that know me i assume think im a good person and like i said if not..hell i dont need to be their friend anyhow. but dragging crap like this here is no good for anyone.. that is why i bit my tounge and didnt say a darn thing till this morning..was i mad .. hell yes wouldnt ya'all be?

tk
I still like ya TK, I've paid more for 45's,67s and 80's-guess some people think since the economy is not so great everyone should just give their stuff away.

Glenn

tk
I still like ya TK, I've paid more for 45's,67s and 80's-guess some people think since the economy is not so great everyone should just give their stuff away.

Glenn
thank you glenn and btw i just got your check for the arms.. they will head your way monday..thank you.

tk

tk

Glenn
thank you glenn and btw i just got your check for the arms.. they will head your way monday..thank you.

tk
Thanks TK.

Glenn

terry,,, i still like you too buddy.... but really you lost your head,,,always be the man and keep quite,,, then when u meet face to face,,, well then u decide if its worth throwin bones... problem i saw is the racial slurs,,,swearing is one thing,,,slurs another...i just dont understand and i guess i never will,,how you could get so heated over a low ball bid or whatever... always two sides to the story,,,problem is its a he said,,she said type of thing so no one will really know the honest to god truth.... like i said walk away,,,dont bother,,till u see them in person....

ac

terry,,, i still like you too buddy.... but really you lost your head,,,always be the man and keep quite,,, then when u meet face to face,,, well then u decide if its worth throwin bones... problem i saw is the racial slurs,,,swearing is one thing,,,slurs another...i just dont understand and i guess i never will,,how you could get so heated over a low ball bid or whatever... always two sides to the story,,,problem is its a he said,,she said type of thing so no one will really know the honest to god truth.... like i said walk away,,,dont bother,,till u see them in person....

ac
i cant beleive that don still let terry on here after all that :(

Back