• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FOR SALE BRAND NEW OPS DAC 21 OUTBOARD ENGINE LOWERED PRICE $200.00

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have a new never seen fuel ops outboard engine for sale, no carb, with the box, the other engine i have has a os max carb on it, asking $200.00 shipped
I am open to reasonable offers, but please, no low ball

Attachments

• DSC03524.JPG
    DSC03524.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC03525.JPG
    DSC03525.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC03526.JPG
    DSC03526.JPG
  • DSC03527.JPG
    DSC03527.JPG
Last edited:
OPS has not made anything in 5, maybe 6 years. Whatever Mantawa models (they own OPS) is selling is all old stock. They do ship to the US, I have ordered from them a number of times however my last e-Mail to them has gone unanswered now for 3 or so weeks. I do remember that they shut completely down for like a month every year but I don’t remember when that happens. They have a website with contact information, I have found sending them an email with part numbers has been the best way to deal with them.

I have Rossi’s now think I’ll just switch to FE after there shot nobody makes nitro anymore and there way to expensive now was just curious if ops made them

I have Rossi’s now think I’ll just switch to FE after there shot nobody makes nitro anymore and there way to expensive now was just curious if ops made them
Let's not say "nobody makes nitro engines"
CMB is still pumping them out.
Al Hobbs is doing everything he can to keep us running nitro engines.
Yes, it's slim pickings, but let's support those who support us!!!

Back