Conduct

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terry deserves to be here if someone brought my wife into RC Business i would have went ape s*** too or worse. Terry you my boy no matter what anyone says you will always be my friend :lol: ;) You have your spot here brother

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole situation is under review. the way I see it the person that posted it on the forum is the biggest problem. I don't control what happens off the forum.

Tom

I'm sure you will do what is necessary and correct.

It is a privilege, not a right!!!!!! to be able to use this forum and the rules of conduct are pretty clear in my mind.

But man, things can get out of hand quickly, can't they!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone will support your decision as I will.

Good Luck

Tim

This whole situation is under review. the way I see it the person that posted it on the forum is the biggest problem. I don't control what happens off the forum.

Wow seen something on the for sale section which i have never seen before.Whats your thoughts?Cant believe its still there.Please remove.
i would like to know why i was kicked off of here a while back for 2 weeks because i used one cuss word. why isnt this member treated the same way i was. it souunds like disscrimination to me. what this member did was a whole lot worse then what i did. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back