• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra 2 Tunnel FE Never Drilled

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomMassetti

For sale I have a never drilled Cobra 2 Tunnel Hull with the FE radio box, cowling, and windshield decal. It measures 29" long. The hull is while gel coat and looks fantastic. There was a 3 month wait period on this hull when i got it, and it was definitely worth the wait, as the craftsmanship is outstanding.

I paid $250 delivered for the hull. I would like to sell it for $170 shipped for the new, undrilled hull.

I have feedback on rctech (LIVipers) and ebay (CFTFlavors).

Feel free to email me: [email protected]

Thanks,
Tom

image-7.jpeg

image-35.jpeg

image-36.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Dan run this version a year ago. This hull turned on rails. I would buy it if I wasn't 1/2 way done with a PS 300. Believe me who ever does will be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the kind words Tim. I have heard nothing but great things about this hull myself, that is why I purchased it originally. I hate how life throws wrenches into plans.

It says no bumping unless it is after 7 days minimum. Mine is nearly 2 years, I think I fall in that grace period
default_smile.png
haha

Hello

Would you ship oversea (to France) for that price ?

Would you accept Paypal ?

if so, I'll take it.

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

I would like to keep the sale local to the continental us, as chances are shipping princes will be astronautical for a box this size to ship internationally

Thanks,

Tom

Hello

I am still interested in your hull.

Could you please check with USPS what shipping to France would cost and give me your price ?

As stated last time, i would pay with paypal.

Pascal

Back