• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S new cobra 2 tunnel boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

for sale is a new undrilled 3.5 cobra 2 tunnel boat ( version 2 ) done in teal / white. this is NOT painted the pattern is done in the gelcoat. boat comes with a plywood radio box, servo tray and window decal. asking $200.00 plus shipping OBO . anyone wanting to know more about this hull can PM me at [email protected]

OK i thought i would post some specs about the new boat. it measures 29" long 11 " wide and the tuunel width is 6 3/4 wide. it has all of the things that i put into the old hull. alumium in the transom, plywood stiffeners in the bottom and plenty of foam flotation. and as before i can do many color options as well as metal flake in the gel coat. and im doing business different than before if anyone wants a all white boat. no money is reguired up front. ( colors and flakes equire a deposit ) just send me a PM to [email protected] when i have one ready to ship ill send a PM to the next on the list

my price is 225.00 for a basic white hull. but ill be reducing the price on some to move them out. colors will be more depending on options.

i have the following colors left , red, blue, black, teal and yellow. and yes i can do the bottoms in colors as well. give me a call at (863) 398-9545

Back