• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra 2 Tunnel Hull, Custom Metalflake!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Zier

SOLD!

Here is a brand new Cobra 2 Tunnel Hull. It has Kelley Green metalflake down the sponsons.

I just received it today & removed it from the box for pictures.

Comes as shown with the hull, cowl, long radio box, servo mount & windsheild decal.

I paid $280 for the boat with the custom color.

Asking $225 shipped to the US.

Thanks, Tim

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with the sale of your boat . sorry i couldnt sell it for you . but anyway i currently run one identical in the same color in a mod nitro version and it runs super. just last week i raced my boat at the badger race and took home trophys for 3rd on saturday and 2nd on sunday ( mike z was just unbeatable ) was great to put my new cobra 2 up against a great competitor like mike. as i said before this new hull has placed in the top 3 at every race ive been to so far. this is a great deal on a custom color hull.

Price reduced to $200 Shipped.

All boxed up & ready to go!

Steven, shipping to the UK would be about $20, so $220 shipped.

Thanks, Tim

paid with paypal,shipping info will be on paypal if not message me for shipping address/thanks Joe

Latest posts

Back