CMB Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reschedule to accommodate fellow racer STUCK overseas

• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • forget julian

• No changing flyers

• Tim Dean click here

• No not this one! Dangit Tim!

• Total voters

Moparbarn Jr

I was thinking it would be nice to accommodate Jules and other racers by moving the race to very late Oct. or early Nov.. Just a thought hope it happens...... What does everyone else think? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
While it would be great for Julian to be there the move cannot happen, way too many events like the GasNats surrounding those dates which BTW were awarded to the CMB club for that particular time slot. I look forward to Julian's return as does any other D12 racer but this unfotunately is a fixed date.

Don is correct, the race date is set as scheduled. We regret anyone not able to attend the race but that happens at every race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunetly we can't do that to the rest of the field. Lots of racers have planned their schedules. Sorry Julian!

I believe that Julian would love to be here to race but would never ask everyone to change our schedule for him. Serving our country after all, is a selfless occupation.

Go getem Julian

PS keep your head DOWN!

Nitro Nub

Julian will be there, just online watching. He said he will be on during the WTC and I'm sure if he is able he will be on during the Fall Nats. Maybe I will se if I can get a skype chat going with him during either and stream it to the site, we'll see.

Julian gives up alot for our safety and way of life, GOD BLESS YOU JULIAN.

Doug

Back