Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that a post like this has not been started yet. So here goes.

Ok Guy's it is the season of giving. So if you have something that you no longer need or use. Please post it here and see if someone else can put it to use.

Remember that this thread is for giving not selling. Post all responses here, No PM's.

I will start this with a brand new .21 size rudder and strut. This would be great hardware for a 20 rigger or sport hydro. Strut is bushed for a 3/16" prop shaft.

Merry Christmas,

Mark

100_0317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
post was already started, I gave a way a whip lash where were ya lol And I would love to have this hardware Ill have to find some thing else to give!

Jeremy , Im boxing your boat as I type-

sorry got a little behind, but some work popped up this week and I had to run with it -

Santas on the way B)

Lets keep this thing going guys and gals -

No matter what thread its on :)

Its all about the spirit of giving and helping those that cant afford to get something they may need and use -

that you are no longer using......

As little as it may seem to you- someone else may need it.

Andy

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=37036

Tanks Drew no biggie!!! roxy beat ya too it! Now let me go see what else I have down stairs.......

post was already started, I gave a way a whip lash where were ya lol And I would love to have this hardware Ill have to find some thing else to give!
Sorry to start a duplicate thread guy's. :rolleyes:

Opio, the hardware is yours PM me your mailing address and I will get it out ASAP.

Lights its cool! all about giving no matter what thread! Like Drew said keep it going lol!!!!!!!!!!

I'm into the Christmas Spirt so I have bag of100 Prop nuts either 1/4" or 10-32 for a 3/16" shaft your choice postage paid to the 48 states let me know

Bill,

I sent you an email with a Michigan address through Intl waters. Let me know if it didn't arrive.

Thanks again, Ron

i have a tower hobbies deluxe starter to give away... brand new never used but missing the rubber insert for o/b's.... free to who ever wants it... throw me a addy and its on its way...

merry xmas

alden

Hi guys I have a New 2 channel Sanwa stick radio Would like it to go to someone who could use it to finish a ongoing project It is new does not come with reciever or servos I will pay the shipping in the USA Happy holidays Chris hoffmann

UNI_8498.JPG

UNI_8499.JPG

I have a K&B Red Carb for a .21 (I think it could/would fit on a .45).

I will take care of shipping (anywhere).

Have a Good X-Mas.

Dan.

Back