Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, please let me know if the Airtronics MX-3 transmitter is still available. It will be perfect for my son(10). Thanks, Jay.

so that's it???? only 7 of us here have any christmas spirit :unsure: ........WHAT A BUNCH OF SCROOGES <_<

next up, i have an airtronics mx-3 tx only, no rx or crystals, 27 mhz, all i need is an addy.

I have another item to Gift, 1 Airtronics, micro FM 75mhz 3 channel Receiver, the ant. is cut about 7" long, works perfict though, ship her free in USA...Corey

did anyone take the rudder? ..or did roxy take both of them,the rudder and strut? if its still there I'll take it..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm into the Christmas Spirt so I have bag of100 Prop nuts either 1/4" or 10-32 for a 3/16" shaft your choice postage paid to the 48 states let me know
u can send me the 10-32 ones bill i have a use for them

tk

john,,,(fishinghole) the starter is yours,,, i sent you a pm...

alden
hey john i might have a torquemaster 180 you can have as well it neds a nut to hold the cone on and the rol pin, it sheared the roll pin when the nut fell off..lol good unit though starts a 67 inboard easily

tk

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, I HAVE 2 AEROMARINE NEEDLE BEARING CRANKSHAFT HOUSINGS FOR OPS 67/80 FOR WHOEVER CAN USE THEM.

john,,,(fishinghole) the starter is yours,,, i sent you a pm...

alden
hey john i might have a torquemaster 180 you can have as well it neds a nut to hold the cone on and the rol pin, it sheared the roll pin when the nut fell off..lol good unit though starts a 67 inboard easily

tk

Sounds good Terry. Let me know if you find it. Congrats too man!!

John

What are you girls holding out till Christmas ????

There HAS to be something laying around your not using that someone can use- :blink:

ya,,,, break out those red ryder bb guns...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alden

no ones getting my red ryder :lol: i have a brand new never fired dynomite! .15 engine with rotostart that i will never use.merry christmas to all..MT

ya,,,, break out those red ryder bb guns...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alden

no ones getting my red ryder :lol: i have a brand new never fired dynomite! .15 engine with rotostart that i will never use.merry christmas to all..MT
is that .15 your giving up?? I'll take it..if your not kidding about it..

its yours! need shipping adress to send it to...ho ho ho !!!
Thankyou very much! I hope you have a very marry christmas.. PM sent..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, I HAVE 2 AEROMARINE NEEDLE BEARING CRANKSHAFT HOUSINGS FOR OPS 67/80 FOR WHOEVER CAN USE THEM.
If these bearing housing are still available, I'll take them.

I'm offering an Aeromarine fiberglass 21 rigger (Pirahna, I think). Never completed. It does have a shaft cutout in the tub. But I'll need $15 for the shipping. All boxed and ready to go.

I'l also offer a 5 bags of each 3/16" and 1/4" prop nuts. 10pc/bag. limit 1 bag of each per person.

Merry Christmas.

If these bearing housing are still available, I'll take them.

I'm offering an Aeromarine fiberglass 21 rigger (Pirahna, I think). Never completed. It does have a shaft cutout in the tub. But I'll need $15 for the shipping. All boxed and ready to go.

I'l also offer a 5 bags of each 3/16" and 1/4" prop nuts. 10pc/bag. limit 1 bag of each per person.

Merry Christmas.

I'll take a 10pc bag of 3/16"

John

Back