Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

As some of you know- Jims rc boat dock(the gas site) does an annual Christmas giveaway. Its pretty cool, people that have stuff laying around they dont use -

give it away ;)

Normally the "giver" pays shipping and handling, and one lucky person gets what they may need .

In no way am I trying to start this over here, BUT, if some of you guys want to join in-

I will get the ball rolling.

(I would prefer that anyone accepting a gift- PUT IT TO USE- or let those that really need it and cant afford it right now have it.

That way we help those in need- and make shipping optional as to who pays it-

if you want it- be willing to at least pay to ship it, times are tough)

First person that says they will take it (and contact via pm asap) after posting here will be first in line-

That said-

I have a partially built Bantom .12 rigger that I have NO intention of ever finishing-

FREE to someone that will finish and run it-

The only thing I ask is the recipient cover shipping/and boxing

shouldnt be too much 10-15 bucks in the US . (usps 2nd day and boxed properly.)

2p53b.jpg

Merry Christmas- B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
ill take it, as soon as im done here i will go look for a gift to give also!

ill take it, as soon as im done here i will go look for a gift to give also!
All yours Opio-

got your pm as well-

NEXT ......... :p

Come on guys and gals-

you have stuff laying around you will never use -

that MAY make or help a future racer....... :rolleyes:

Or just help some other poor bastard :blink:

Lets get on board and make it happen........ B)

up for grabs is a whiplash hull, good shape needs love but could be a winner.

Got an Aeromarine OPS .21 engine mount certain that I'll never use. New in package. Shipping free in the 48, might ask for a little for those outside the 48.

Leecraft XTR-21 Hull and radio box. $20.00 shipping
ill take it larry, you got pics? oh yes to be in the spirit of giving..i have a cheese rigger kit i had cut i have been trying to sell .it is a .12 version might be the winner for the .12 boat class free to a good boater and shipping of 10.00
biggrin.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..

TERRY AND KIM KELLY

i almost took the cheese terry, but i have one. don't think that would be fair <_<

tim

Jeremy, will try and get yours out in the am, friday at the latest.

STRONG on the Whip btw B)

Andy

I can use the engine mnt.. I'll pm you the details...

Hmm,.. what can I share?

Got an Aeromarine OPS .21 engine mount certain that I'll never use. New in package. Shipping free in the 48, might ask for a little for those outside the 48.

picco .40 pipe. this is the pipe you used to get with their motor. quiet pipe, tapered back, black wrinkle finish. 8 5/16" - weld to inlet, 14 3/4" overall. all i need is an addy, i'll pay shipping in the usa.

I have designed a .21 rigger based on the JAE design. I took the 2d plans and modeled it in ProE, then made some changes in construction and made it a bit more streamlined. It;s the same afterplane, CG and style, just designed with laser cutting and a little more visual style in mind. The plans include the main layout and the individual parts laid out so they can go straight to the laser cutter. Laserlizard already has the plans and cut's them real cheap if you want...

But,..the plans are free for anyone to have for any reason. Just PM me and I'll email them to you.

Merry Christmas!

Anthony Marquart

charles, merry x-mas!!! i could hand deliver the pipe, almost as cheaply as shipping it :lol: .

so that's it???? only 7 of us here have any christmas spirit :unsure: ........WHAT A BUNCH OF SCROOGES <_<

next up, i have an airtronics mx-3 tx only, no rx or crystals, 27 mhz, all i need is an addy.

Latest posts

Back