Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lee if you don't mind me asking what boat are you building . is it a kit or are scratch building .

i got easy vee i need to back to some day lol well i have two got too much stuff

happy new year to all

It is a 48" mono scratch build that I am doing from plans I got from Doug over on RCUniverse.com.

It will be running a McCormic full crank weedeater motor.

I have some of the basic parts and no electronics what so ever.

My friend is building the same boat and is going to use a weedeater motor as well.

We are trying to get most of our parts that we know we will need before we fully get going on our build.

This is why having a radio and those esential parts would be greatly apreciated and put to good use.

I hope that you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Can you change our crystals in a AM set to make it FM???

I do not know much about this stuff so I am just asking.
blink.gif

Can you change our crystals in a AM set to make it FM???

I do not know much about this stuff so I am just asking.
blink.gif
am /fm is the the band . you r crystals change the CHANNEL . so sorry but no. you change crystals so you and some one are not on the same ch or you will be driving there boat and they be driving yours so you and your buddy don't want be on the same ch . because you guy will have a bad day .

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

my friend talked me into trying it out. He said that there are ways to make the motor not interfer with the radio equipment.

Chris,

My friend is hoping that he can get the radio you offered earlyer if still available.

thanks,

Lee and Eric

who needs a set of servo's? I have a set, standard for throttle and a high tourqe for rudder, ???
If it a MG steering servo - I will take it - if you dont mind splitting them ?

Andy
Andy, I wanted to give the set, to a nubee to help get'em started, if thats ok!!
Scott pm me your address, I can have them out monday
Thank you very much larcor69 Happy new year to you!

Chris,

Eric still is would like to know about the radio.

Please let me know so I can pass it along.

He had to re-regester here and so it is not letting him do anything.

You can find him on the RCUNIVERSE site. He goes by Steelers For Life.

Thanks,

Lee

Back