Christmas Boat Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idropurbox

I have posted some pic's of the new boat. So now I'm going to go about trying to identify what type of pipe that it might have on it and how long it should be. Also, check out that turn fin, that thing looks like it could steer a Great White Shark! I'm not too sure but it sure looks big to me, that's why I can't figure out why it was lifting so bad in the corners. I would think it would be digging in like a miner on speed. One thing I have noticed is that although the fin is big, it goes perfectly straight down like a rudder there is no hook in it. Maybe putting a bend in it would help some? Take a close look at how the guy that built the boat cut out the cowl where the windshield should be. He cut it out and replaced it with a piece of black screen. At first I thought this to be a really trick addition to the build, but I have found that when slowing down quickly, water tends to come up over the nose and into the boat flooding the engine compartment. Not good since the water comes right in close to where my intake is I'm going to have to shield it somehow.

Fill the windshield in with some grafite as far as that boat turening good luck never saw a maus sport 40 be able to turn good knew a couple people work like heck to get it to they were not able. Best sport 40 out there bang for buck is the ac great running boat and turns on a dime.

Latest posts

Back