Check Gallery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi Jim, Yes I seem to be hearing that more lately, They just dont understand it at all ;)

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope not yet, try'n to get the angles and dims right on tha sponsons, still in buildup phase on tha new hull,

Still change'n stuff, But here is tha skinny on what we are doin,

Took the dims from my test boat spoons ( It hit 60 its third time out) and a set of JD's WOF plans and come up a new design 29" long.

Pic of the test boat is in tha gallery, it had epoxy glass over foam spoons and CF sides from Mike P.

http://gallery.intlwaters.com

:lol: Hey Jerry,

Yea we are using your plans as a reference point so if the new design gets to far off base we have a known good to come back to ;)

Wade did the CAD chores so we could see the mods in different views,

Secret papers arrived the other day :ph34r: Had to have a one on one chat with a cool dude B) Came to the right requirements for the deed :blink:

Two versions are being made for two different people and purposes..

On the left is version SB while the right has version SD..

spoons1.jpg

Long version of the spoon side n back:

spoons2.jpg

Close up shot of SB's sides.

spoons4.jpg

Hope to cut the top's tomorrow. Oh yea, had to toss out the first version of SB.. :(

Mark...

Two little WOFies all in a row :lol: Yep we be cooking now ;)

Nice work Mark,

Cut and glued the top down last night before heading off to zzz land..

spoons5.jpg

With the tape off today

spoons6.jpg

hhmmm :ph34r:

spoons8.jpg

Time to put down the center sections:

spoons12.jpg

spoons13.jpg

Time ran out tonight. Will continue in a few days. Plans for afterwork the next few nights will keep me busy.

Mark..

Excellent progress Mark, If our weather holds, I might get a chance to splash this pup before the snow flies :D

Well maybe, mother nature can be cranky at times :lol:

Do have one question, requires one cut and sand a gentle breakover to tha ride surface, 11 forward from the rear,

See pic:

Ok, just saw this update and pic...

You want that line to be straight or curved??? Either way, I can make it happen... If straight, a gentle slope will be placed on it..

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: The Splinter years :blink:

Yep straight with gentle slope ;)

Phase III Racing: If I thinks too much I gets a headache.....Where tha Hells tha Asprin!!! :lol:

Last one :ph34r:

Mark read this too, And check PM's

El pickero:

Gene, got it.. Read the PM first.. Should have known there was a pic update out here... Got ya covered.. Will start rework on this tomorrow...

Mark.....

Cool Beans Buddy ;)

Thanks Mark, just reply'd to PM,

Gener :D

Got a suprize for my 3000th post

But to do this I have to quit typing on this darn box and get something built, I will be checking PMs till tha sponsons ship, then Im going into build mode till its done.

In the interim I am letting a friend "often called my evil twin" fill in for me, direct any question or PMs to him and he will forward them to me,

Take it Maverick ;)

Roger that Iceman, I got yer six ;)

Im filling in for a while so keep it loose and fast and lets have some fun :D

Steve Villainder

Back from my monthly vampire trip... Here's the first shot of the changes.

spoon14.jpg

Think it needs a bit more off?? Possible just clean up the transition area.. What ya think Gener?? aahh, I mean Villiander?? :p

spoon15.jpg

Mark...

Back