Check Gallery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Paul,

Thanks but its not a Nemesis, Mike has not released the kit yet, Just a PSRP lexan cowl on a Villain center section,

The Nemesis uses a total different approach to the center section with lower CG,

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an update for ya...

gene2.jpg

and

gene3.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's only the begining!!!

Mark.. :ph34r:

Hussel, Hussel, Hussel dude.

You've only got 9 months!!

HE HE, HE HE giving birth HE HE. HE HE :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Afterbirth is when you hit something like a turtle. :(

Sorry about bringin back that memory.

I am looking forward to seeing you bust a record and not a boat at the APBA Nat's.

9 months away from APBA Nationals held in Wichita, KS. Nice race site in the city's park by the zoo, lots of room and shade in the pits. July 29-31 2005

More teasers please.

Teasers will come when work is progressing. Last night is when the sides were glued down. Hopefully tonight the back piece will be cut and glued. Heck, I got 9 months to get these done?? Might be a tight squeeze :p Someone might need to get Paul Teutul Sr on my case! :lol:

Mark....

Alan, Last turtle I hit was a mutant 50 pounder, one of them rogue boat hunt'n types :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wichita is a beautifull town, Did some QC work at one of the local company's for a couple weeks back in 96.

Got ta keep it at 92 DB too........ ;) :D

Mark, might need em just a little bit before that date, fer peak'n and tweek'n :p :lol:

Neat idea on tha teasers,

Thanks Dude,

Gene, they should be done within a few weeks. Just want to take my time and get them done right the first time around. I'm giving it a few weeks due to each piece will be glued one at a time, hence the time it takes for the WS to set. Oh yea, the other thing - getting the house ready for sale will need to be done first. Don't need anymore issues at the home front..

Mark...

Tease'n some more :D

gene9.jpg

can ya see it coming together yet? :p

gene6.jpg

:unsure:

gene10.jpg

:ph34r:

Hey Mark, Got the PM

:D Hmmmmm..... I see what ya mean, type'n reply now.....

Hang on,

Here we go:

Answer for your other question, I'll be goin natural finish, SIG Supercoat ;)

Oh... I see, youre gonna use large gell cell batteries for balast on the bottom of the sponsons?? :D

I also incorporated the tapered rears into my design after Chris mentioned it Gene, Ill let you know If I see any difference this weekend.

Get back to work Mark, Genes got a record to break... :)

~James

Hey James,

Yea the gel cells are the only way ta keep tha dang thang on tha water :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good deal let me know what ya find out ;)

No problem now. With that much being taken off the top, I can fix this easy. It will be later tonight. Got to work on the house during the day..

Mark..

OB Nut racing: Now what did I do with the band saw?

Mark got your latest PM, The AOA of the center section will factor in too, But I can see what ya mean bout the measurement,

Gener ;)

Slideblues said:
Caution may cause Butt Pucker  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: http://gallery.intlwaters.com 

User galleries/Slideblues

Check the gallery for updates got more stuff comming in  ;)

Later Dudes,

Gene  :D

69331[/snapback]

GENE , GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW , OR YOUR SUPPERS GOING TO BE COLD . I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THOSE TOY BOATS ?? SOUND FAMILIER HUH . HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE B)

Back