Charles Perdue. RIP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

I'm Charles' youngest daughter, Susan. It's been a year to the day since my father passed. I was on the computer doing searches on him to see if anything came up. It seems I found his "boat people", lol.

He loved to tinker and piddle around in his shop. His mind was always working on something bigger and better, whether it was boats, cars or his wine that he made.

If any of you have any stories or information you would like to share about him, I would love to hear it.

Email me at: [email protected]

Hello all,

I'm Charles' youngest daughter, Susan. It's been a year to the day since my father passed. I was on the computer doing searches on him to see if anything came up. It seems I found his "boat people", lol.

He loved to tinker and piddle around in his shop. His mind was always working on something bigger and better, whether it was boats, cars or his wine that he made.

If any of you have any stories or information you would like to share about him, I would love to hear it.

Email me at: [email protected]
I talked to your dad often on the phone, always a fun and lively conversation when he would call.

Latest posts

Back