Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the OFFICIAL ruling , we simply dont have time to do 2 - 3 boat heats when when we have 6 in the class. each class can handle 6 boats at a time.
one of you needs an alternate frequency , and an alternate backer.

alternate would be dsm if there only one heat. we need to do that so we can pit for each other.
Phil, I'm sure that you can find a pitman there as there might be others needing one also. Usually I'm too busy working on boats with 4 entered (2 for me and 2 for my son) plus we should be racing each other or I'd lend a hand. The last time I was there I got help working on the boats and barely had time to watch any races.

Phil, I'm sure that you can find a pitman there as there might be others needing one also. Usually I'm too busy working on boats with 4 entered (2 for me and 2 for my son) plus we should be racing each other or I'd lend a hand. The last time I was there I got help working on the boats and barely had time to watch any races.
i have miss hydro lined up to pit for you all. . it will be a "nostalgia" re-oinion. re-launch. lol

Last edited:
She would have her husband and daughter along. Yup, she dumped Joe and got a better hubby.

I just know the rates jumped on that weekend,got mine booked. Brad,OREO and myself in Lawrenceburg

Latest posts

Back