Carbon Texan .12 pipes.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Thanks for letting me know . I will try calling him later in time . talked to him a while back he was Great I was beginning to wounder if I did bad sending him a message through the pm instead of on here . Hope all the best of luck at the Nats

I have a quarles .12 texan pipe... will your carbon version match up pretty close size wise?

It should be pretty close. The internal dimensions are taken off the example Glenn gave me.

I will take that meaning the external should be pretty **** close also. I am putting together a little sport .12 and will be making a mount for the quarles pipe ( Nothing Fancy) just dont wanna be making holes everywhere i would like the mount to somewhat be universal .... I will be buying one of your carbon pipes .... just cuz i think it will look really cool on a sport boat.

Thank You

Hi guys,

I think I've got pipes out to everyone on my list. My shop is going to be shut down while I do some house overhaul (siding and windows). Should be back up and running the end of September.

I have the following ready to ship:

1 muffled .21 nova style pipe ($132.60 shipped)

1 unmuffled .21 nova style pipe ($101.40 shipped)

1 Texan .12 ($70.85 shipped)

Post here if you want one of the above.

Latest posts

Back