Carbon Texan .12 pipes.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

I'll take one of those Marty Davis design pipes if you haven't sold them all already.

Thanks,

Matt

So here is what is available for shipping Monday:

3 Raptor .12 $65+5.85 shipping

3 Raptor .12 SS muffled $115+6.70 shipping

3 Texan .12 $65+5.85 shipping

3 Nova Style .21 muffled $125+7.30 shipping

2 MD for Nova .21 DD $105+6.70 shipping

Post in this thread if you want a pipe. Everyone who committed to a pipe is covered, the above list is the left overs.

My Paypal is [email protected]

Brian,

Still one of the best 21 pipes ever made. IMHO !!!

I would buy a few for sure. Your quality is unbelievable Brian. Nice Work !!!

The Raptor 12 pipe is awesome on our latest motor !!!

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Brian

I would like one of your Raptor 12 pipes. I'll send PayPal to the above address. (I need some fittings too so I'll add the cost for them).

Beautiful work.

Thanks

Glenn

Glenn,

You got it. I can get the fitting ready Tuesday and have it all on the way mid week.

Brian. I got the Raptor pipe today. Your workmanship is just outstanding. Can't wait to run it. I want one of your unmuffled Nova 21 pipes when you make more.

Thanks

Glenn

Brian. I got the Raptor pipe today. Your workmanship is just outstanding. Can't wait to run it. I want one of your unmuffled Nova 21 pipes when you make more.

Thanks

Glenn
Glenn,

Glad you like it.

I probably won't build another batch until I get back from the FE Nats on 6/29.

Guys, just to let you know, Mark Grim made several 92mph passes at the SAW here at Legg Lake sunday. And yes he was using the "Raptor" on the 12 rigger

Hi Mark,

As you know SAW racing can be a game of wait & see when it comes to the weather. On both Sat. & Sun. we had perfect water for 4-5 hrs. Unfortunately a couple of "bugs" took all of the good water time to cure. The wind was just a little to much to make any good runs with the small boats.

Brian Neal & Tyler Garrard were at it again, both had one way passes (2 or 3) of 139mph!!!
default_blink.png
AMAZING Tyler-Rigger Brian-Cat Kim Grim should post more results soon.

Don
default_smile.png

Anthony,

I know what you mean, but these little boats run like rockets! Come see for yourself if you get the chance. Next SAW is in Aug.

Don
default_smile.png

HI like to get a shorty pipe do not have pay pal so if u give me a price and address I will send a bank check or money order my name is adam larvenz sent a message in the pm with my info and boat motor combo thanks for ur help .

Adam, Brian is at the NAMBA Nationals and may not see your request until he returns home on the 20th so don't think he is ignoring you if you don't hear from him right away.

Latest posts

Back