Carbon Texan .12 pipes.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Well guys. Glenn gave me the go ahead to produce a carbon version of his "Texan" 12 pipe. We've been running them for a few months and they're great.

I have four two ready to ship. $65 + $5.85 shipping.

4 sold

DSCF6908.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I will take one and I also need a cowl for the sgx 21, pm me and we can work it out. Rick

Nice price too!!! How about some .21 pipes?
I've got something cooking.
default_wink.png
Pun intended?? Lol

The first four are sold. I'll get to work on another batch. I'll have some news on .21 pipes after the 1st.

Hi Brian Put me on the list for new Texan 21 pipe my NR 21 DD contact me let me know cheers Allan
default_wink.png

Well guys. Glenn gave me the go ahead to produce a carbon version of his "Texan" 12 pipe. We've been running them for a few months and they're great.

I have four two ready to ship. $65 + $5.85 shipping.

4 sold
Hi Brian,

could I place an order for 2 carbon 12 pipes, when they are available, postage to Australia please

thanks

Shane

OK guys, I have a question.

Who would be interested in an all carbon version of the muffled Nova 21 pipe? I made a couple changes that allow it to be a few inches shorter and weigh in at a hair under 2 ounces. Glenn ran the first one today, really quiet and great performance.

So here's what's coming next week:

-Texan .12's. ($65+$5.85 shipping)

-Carbon version of the Nova muffled 21 pipe ($125+$7.30 shipping). For those who want noise I can build this in an un-muffled version ($95+$6.40). It has a .312 ID internal brass stinger so it can be reduced as needed.

-A smaller volume non-slip over .12 pipe. Similar to a mac 2.5cc pipe with a steeper rear cone. ($65+$5.85 shipping)

Pics next week.

This batch will be ready the tail end of next week.

Texan 12 pipes:

Rick S (second cowl is in the mold)

Todd Gunder

SWB 2 for Australia

21 Muffled pipe:

SWB

21 Un-muffled pipe:

Raptor 12 pipe:

Soon to be ready for testing is a .21 DD specific pipe that Marty Davis designed for Glenn.

Guys, yes the carbon .21 muffled pipe is awesome! It seems to run just as good as the original Nova pipe, but it WAY lighter and I think even quieter. Great job Brian!

GQ

I have one of the .12 pipes and they are beautiful!

Looks like a website may be in order!

Excellent work guys!

Just a quick update. I've 20 pipes ready to join, but I received a bad batch of resin (sucks when you're all set to assemble finished cones). Waiting for the replacement.

Still available in this batch:

2x .21 muffled

1x .21 un-muffled

2x .12 Texan .12

4x .12 Raptor .12

Latest posts

Back