Carbon Texan .12 pipes.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George,

Your pipes are ready. PM on the way.

Leon,

Glad you like it. How does it compare noise wise to other pipes you guys are running?

Martin,

Let me see if I can get one built for you this week. Otherwise it will be the first week in April.

Leaving for the LA SAWs and 2-laps at Legg this Thursday.

George,

Your pipes are ready. PM on the way.

Leon,

Glad you like it. How does it compare noise wise to other pipes you guys are running?

Martin,

Let me see if I can get one built for you this week. Otherwise it will be the first week in April.

Leaving for the LA SAWs and 2-laps at Legg this Thursday.
Perfect, just keep me posted
default_smile.png

Todd,

Brian is at Legg Lake in CA. For the rest of the week.

Nice Pipes,

Mark Sholund

Todd,

I know I have some Texan .12 in stock back in the shop. I'll send you a note when I get home next week.

Home from LA, back to building pipes. But first a quick report.

Ran the Raptor .12 pipe in my .12 sport to new SAW and 2 lap records at 55.xx mph and 30.3 seconds. Great little pipe with a wide power band. I'll have the setup tuned better for the next record trials.

Ran the muffled .21 pipe on my heat race rigger to a best 2-lap time of 20.7 seconds. Also ran the un-muffled version and found no performance gain by making more noise.

All the pipes are holding up great even after the high temp abuse at the SAWs.

Home from LA, back to building pipes. But first a quick report.

Ran the Raptor .12 pipe in my .12 sport to new SAW and 2 lap records at 55.xx mph and 30.3 seconds. Great little pipe with a wide power band. I'll have the setup tuned better for the next record trials.

Ran the muffled .21 pipe on my heat race rigger to a best 2-lap time of 20.7 seconds. Also ran the un-muffled version and found no performance gain by making more noise.

All the pipes are holding up great even after the high temp abuse at the SAWs.
Hi Brian,

Glad to hear that they are working a treat and can't wait to get hold of my one. If you want to see Leon's in action with your pipe have a look on our website- www.LMRacing.co.uk I've put up some videos of our KEPS riggers after a little test session

Martin

Hi Brian,

Have seen your pipes and very nice they are too. Could you please put me down for one.

If you send me a PM with price of pipe & shipping to the UK I will arrange payment.

regards

Grahame

Grahame,

Sorry for the slow reply. I missed the post. PM sent.

I'm working on a batch of pipes right now. They should be ready by the end of next week.

Ok guys, Here's a picture of the latest batch of pipes and a couple pics to show what I've got available at the moment.

Pic 1: Muffled and unmuffled Nova style 21 pipes and the Marty Davis designed Nova DD pipe

Pic 2: Top pipe is the muffled Nova pipe for reference. Below are the options in .12 pipes, muffled Raptor SS, Unmuffled Raptor SS, Standard Raptor .12 and the .12 Texan.

The Raptor SS .12 is a multi-taper diffuser cone with a steeper rear cone angle. The volume falls between standard Raptor.12 and the Texan. It makes great RPM with no loss in torque. The muffled version uses the same volume and passage equations used in the muffled Nova. No performance loss and quiet.

Pic 3: The current batch ready to go in the heat treat oven. Lots of pipes ready to ship on Monday.

DSCF7032.JPG

DSCF7034.JPG

DSCF7030.JPG

Latest posts

Back