Carbon Pipes for 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brian,

Can you let me know how much the S Pipe would be, shipping to the UK?

I'm loving my Nova pipe that's on my current boat but is looking to see if we can improve!!!

Martin
Martin,

Do you want one as is or do you want me to adapt a muffler section? I don't know what your noise restrictions are. I took a quick measurement and can easily adapt the nova style muffler can.

Brian
With a muffler would be great! Just let me know how much it will be and I'll paypal you the funds

Martin
Let me get to work on it.

Hi Guys,

I'm in LA for a few more days. I'll be home Sunday and can get back to work on pipes.

James, I just sent an email.

Ken, The in stock Raptor 12 is yours when I get home. I can ship it out Monday. Paypal is [email protected] total is $87.50

I'm home after a long drive.

Ken, your .12 pipe is ready, you have PM.

Shane, I've got an S-pipe for you, you also have PM

Here's what I have in stock:

4-Texan .12

2-Nova .21

I'll be getting back to production on the pipes I'm out of.

Hi Brian,

My special order Carbon Cooper with silence has come and it looks great...as always. Looking forward to getting it on a boat.

Martin

It's that time again. The next batch of pipes is ready. Here's what I have in stock, ready to ship Monday:

4 Texan .12

3 Raptor SS .12

2 Nova .21

4 .21 S-pipe

3 Marty DD .21

Please post here if interested.

Ran my Raptor SS 12 pipe yesterday nice quality and surprisingly quiet!!! Brian knows how to do Carbon!!!

The internal stinger quiets them down quite a bit. I can build them without for those who "need loud", but I've found no performance gain to go with the noise.

I've got the following in stock:

.12 Texan

.12 Raptor SS

.21 Nova Style

.21 S-pipe

.21 Marty's DD

Latest posts

Back