Carbon Pipes for 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Hey guys,

I've finally got this years first batch of carbon pipes ready to go. There are a couple changes and an addition for the new year, good and bad.

The new addition is a carbon version of the .21 S-pipe.
Material cost keep going up and I'm trying to keep the impact on pricing as low as possible.

All pipes now come with an appropriately sized 90 degree pressure fitting.

Prices now include: pipe, pressure fitting and shipping in the lower 48. Contact me for international shipping.

Here's pricing for the available models:

Texan .12 $80.00

Raptor SS .12 $87.50

Nova .21 $115.00

Nova .21 muffled $155.00

Marty's .21 DD $125.00

S-Pipe .21 $120.00

Here's what I have on hand, ready to ship:

Texan .12 3

Raptor SS .12 2

Nova .21 1

Nova .21 muffled 0

Marty's .21 DD 1

S-Pipe .21 2

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife already mailed M.O to your address yestersday
default_smile.png

Here's a look at the current crop. Left to right.

Marty's .21 DD

S-pipe .21

Nova .21

Raptor SS .12

Texan .12

DSCF7147.JPG

Hi Brian,

I would like 2 of martys and 2 ss21 shipped to Australia by priority please I need a price and your PayPal address. I am guessing that martys pipe is for a rear exhaust motor ???

Thanks kevin.

Those are purdy!!! Can you give some dimensions on the Raptor 12?
This is the pipe Mark Grim has been running in the 90's with.

.504" ID at header

.860" strait section (aluminum easy to cut, minimum length .187")

2.385" 2 stage diffuser cone

.625" parallel section (1.125" ID)

1.950" baffle cone

3" .250 internal stinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brian, a lot more going on there then the SPP might have to look into one come spring. Thanks for your time.

Hi Brian,

I would like 2 of martys and 2 ss21 shipped to Australia by priority please I need a price and your PayPal address. I am guessing that martys pipe is for a rear exhaust motor ???

Thanks kevin.
I need to build another of Marty's pipes for you (only one left out of this batch). Do you want the SS .12 or the .21 S-pipe?

Here's what's in stock from the first batch:

Texan .12 3

Nova .21 1

S-Pipe .21 2

Going to get to work and fill in what I'm out of.

Hi Brian,

Can you let me know how much the S Pipe would be, shipping to the UK?

I'm loving my Nova pipe that's on my current boat but is looking to see if we can improve!!!

Martin

Hi Brian,

I'm loving my Nova pipe that's on my current boat but is looking to see if we can improve!!!

Martin
Martin,

Do you want one as is or do you want me to adapt a muffler section? I don't know what your noise restrictions are. I took a quick measurement and can easily adapt the nova style muffler can.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Martin
Martin,

Do you want one as is or do you want me to adapt a muffler section? I don't know what your noise restrictions are. I took a quick measurement and can easily adapt the nova style muffler can.

Brian
With a muffler would be great! Just let me know how much it will be and I'll paypal you the funds

Martin

Back