BZM Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Al Hobbs.
Do you have the mounts in stock as well?
Can other pipes be used on these motors such as QD pipe?
I do have one set in stock. My order for others was backordered as the people who make them for BZM are not able to gravel around Italy right now.

Thanks Al Hobbs.
Do you have the mounts in stock as well?
Can other pipes be used on these motors such as QD pipe?
Some people are running other tuned pipes and mufflers other than the BZM pipe and muffler. Some boaters prefer an aluminum pipe for gas engines.

“BZM engines are available in 26cc, 27cc, 28.5cc and 30.5cc”

I’m completely new to gas (petrol) engines and models. I have only built and run nitro (“model airplane” fuel) powered models my whole life. I’ve only recently purchased my first GASSER engine and boat model.

Anyway, what is the distinction between offering 27.0cc and a 28.5cc size displacement engines?

is this analogous to how manufacturers graduated from offering .65ci to .67ci size displacement nitro engines?

“BZM engines are available in 26cc, 27cc, 28.5cc and 30.5cc”

I’m completely new to gas (petrol) engines and models. I have only built and run nitro (“model airplane” fuel) powered models my whole life. I’ve only recently purchased my first GASSER engine and boat model.

Anyway, what is the distinction between offering 27.0cc and a 28.5cc size displacement engines?

is this analogous to how manufacturers graduated from offering .65ci to .67ci size displacement nitro engines?

Different organizations have different displacement requirements for their various classes. BZM engines are sold around the world and are run in different organizations.

Just as IMPBA and NAMBA have different displacement requirements for their classes.

Back