BZM Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
BZM engines are available in 26cc, 27cc, 28.5cc and 30.5cc. They are available with pull start or belt start. All sizes are in my BZM Engines 002.JPGBZM Engines 003.JPGstock with either belt start or pull start. These engines all have a billet crankcase with both crankcase cooling and head cooling.

BZM has just begun making engines with a cast crankcase. We are testing this new crankcase design here in the USA. It is only water cooled at the head.

I will begin stocking the cast crankcase in 26cc and 30.5cc once testing is completed.

Price for any size engine, pull start or belt start is $850.00 delivered in the USA. A pipe and muffle is also available for $150.00 delivered in the USA.

I wonder that who did buy this gas motor at District 16? Or anyone did run this motor?

Seen few boats winning in some races in Europe.Check BIZETAMOTORENGINES on facebook. Pictures there and trophys

Wondering what kind of numbers are these producing ? HP & RPM ability
I do not put any faith in the rpm and /or horsepower ratings put out by any model engine manufacturer. They can say whatever they want and you can not verify their claims. Each manufacturer has their own test equipment and makes their own claims.

Did my posts get deleted for a reason? Kinda following this thread. Please let me know if I did something wrong.

Not an expert, but it's my understanding that reed intake only helps with low and upper mid range RPM. Not full throttle that much, where our boats spend most of their time.

Back