Buaas and Jordan lower NAMBA P-Spec 6 lap, 1 mile records

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
On September 1 at Longview, Washington, Brian Buaas lowered his P-Spec Hydro record to 1:10+ and Darin Jordan lowered his P Spec Tunnel record to a 1:31+. Darin's 6 lap, 1 mile competition time is the low time for any type of tunnel boat.

Brian's boat is his own design rigger and Darin's boat is a Lynx.

Way to go, Brian and Darin.

JD

Darin Jordan lowered his P Spec Tunnel record to a 1:31+. Darin's 6 lap, 1 mile competition time is the low time for any type of tunnel boat.
Thanks for the post, Jerry. It was a fun weekend!

Just a slight correction... the new time is actually 1:28.44... The record was previously 1:30.6, set a month or so ago in Lakewood, and the 1:31.xx was my Round 2 time... Round 3 is where the new record was set. :)

Thank you to Brian, also, for the updated prop. Made the boat run even smoother and provided a nice increase in thrust.

Great job guys! pretty stout times. While we have your attention I have a question. In the NAMBA FE SAW records there is a listing for P limited Hydro and P spec hydro, Besides 20mph what's the difference?

Great job guys! pretty stout times. While we have your attention I have a question. In the NAMBA FE SAW records there is a listing for P limited Hydro and P spec hydro, Besides 20mph what's the difference?
Honestly, Mic, I think it has to do with who filled out the record sheet. The official classes are "P-Limited"... Those should be the ones that stand. I think the record lists vary, also, from the "web" version vs. the "printable" version. Might want to look at both.

P-Ltd should be the official version of the class, though...

Is Brian still building and selling his raptor rigger? Does he sell the sport hydro also? How Could I contact him to make a purchase?

Thanks, Allen

Back