BROWARD RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redracer

Brand new updated site with new stationary cd stand and brand new stationary drivers stand which is little people friendly. Designed just for kids women and yes sal lol no more step stools . Hope to see you all there looks like a good one Robert

Brand new updated site with new stationary cd stand and brand new stationary drivers stand which is little people friendly. Designed just for kids women and yes sal lol no more step stools . Hope to see you all there looks like a good one Robert
cant wait have a some new toys to play with...

Robert started the ball rolling. The Broward Model Boat club has been working their ### off to get our new race site ready for Namba District 3's Joe DiMaggio Race of Champions September 15th and 16th. So let me tell a little about the new site and then let's get the smack going!

The new lake site will be our permanent lake in Markham Park. There's plenty of parking and pit space. A large lake and a brand new Driver Stand and CD stand.

"Short people friendly", the driver stand has an area where the railing is lower for those who normally need a stool.

There's real bathrooms with showers just a stones throw from our racing area.

RV's will have a great place to park all weekend long. if RV’s are camping overnight they will need to pay $23 per night, just like all park campers do. All RV's staying over night will have to register in the park office and pay when they come in. A campground pass will be displayed on their dash of the RV so that they are allowed to stay overnight.

All District 3 slow pokes, it's time to send in those entries as time is getting close. Late entries WILL have a problemn with frequency, as we will not move anyone around to accomodate. First come first serve...

See you all there!

Ron Ratoff

BMBC

Here's updated list of Race Sponsors as of August 29th

Aquatic Connection - complete aquarium system

Lauderdale Luggage Repair - travel suitcases

Lauderdale Luggage Repair - Trophy Sponsor 40 Tunnel

ZRCH Hobbies, Zach Vought - Two, 4 color Boat Paint Jobs

C&C Racing Engines - Carlo, - GX1 Mono Trophy Sponsor

Insane Boats, Jeff, - raffle sponsor

Speed Freek Boats, Robert - Gas Mono Hull for the raffle

Speed Freek Boats, Robert - GX1 Sport Hydro Trophy Sponsor

Rico Boats - Rico Mono for the raffle

Mike Allen - Scale Unlimited Trophy Sponsor

Venom CC Racing , Wayne and Tammy - GX1 Cat Trophy Sponsor

Venom CC Racing , Wayne and Tammy - Jersey Skiff Trophy Sponsor

MRD Racing Engines, Dave - Zenoah Racing Engine Build up

Twisted Liquid Racing, James - Modified RTR Nitro Trophy sponsor

Zipp Manufacturing, Joe - 2 Zipp Easy Vee Boat Kits

Chris Hoffman - Trophy Sponsor, class to be determined

Ray Sametz - Trophy Sponsor, class to be determined

Joe Calogero - Trophy sponsor, GX1 Rigger

Voodoo Props, Greg - Trophy sponsor, class to be determined

Voodoo Props, Greg - Raffle Sponsor props and T-Shirts

T-Mod Mufflers , Mike - Raffle Sponsor T-Modd goodies

Modelgasboat.com, Mark - Crackerbox, Trophy sponsor

R&R Racing - Robert - Trophy sponsor 20 Mono

Futaba Radio - Raffle Sponsor

Aeromarine Boats - Raffle Sponsor

Peter Mueller - Trophy Sponsor 40 Hydro

Peter Mueller - Trophy Sponsor X Hydro

Hobbico - Raffle Sponsor

Aquacraft - Trophy Sponsor

Aquacraft - Raffle Sponsor

Wade Swatzell - Raffle Sponsor

FHS Oil - Raffle Sponsor

Eagle Tree Systems - Raffle Sponsor

Competition Marine Inc. - Raffle Sponsor

Rocket City Racing - Raffle Sponsor

Zenoah - Raffle Sponsor

Accu Tech Racing, James Traut

Kauff's Enterprises - Raffle Sponsor Boat Wrap, or Boat lettering

Bitter Blue Lawn & Garden - Trophy Sponsor Gas Offshore

Bitter Blue Lawn & Garden - Trophy Sponsor Nitro Offshore

Speedmaster Race Hardware - Raffle Sponsor

Full Throttle Racing, Ross Medina - Raffle Sponsor

Top Secret Boats - Raffle Sponsor

Seaducer Boats - Raffle Sponsor

Attitude Salon and Boutique - Raffle Sponsor

Attitude Salon and Boutique - Trophy Sponsor

Anyone interested in helping this great cause we need you!!!

Please write me at [email protected] or call me at 954-687-6462...

So who's racing what??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick i heard your sport 40 got a little messed up at the brandon race, hope it will be back up for broward race. See ya then Robert

Rick if you going to hit someone or something let me know i wanna be far far away lol oh thats right i will be way in front lol see ya soon Robert

Gotta new kid in town for sport 40 with a new cmb red head...that is set up by the master himself(points leader) gonna go testing this weekend and shake her down... If this beauty is fast my son is gonna have to give it up....... :D

Mike - If it's real fast Mikey needs to keep it. Remember he trophied in his very first District 3 points race. He's a winner...

These kids drive better than us older guys anyway. Dad's just should pay the repair bills!!!!! Leave the racing to the young guys....

Last edited by a moderator:
Perry we have a spot set up for you right next to the pits with your name on it lol. Also all rv's there is a sign as you come in telling where to go just follow the caution tape to the left and pick your spot see you all there Robert

Broward model boat club wants to thank everyone for coming out and contributing to a great cause there was some fast and great racing hope to see everyone in brandon thanks again Robert

One more time broward club would like to give a big thanks to its sponsons and one great one to Peter Muller for giving us his gas sport hydro for a third raffle everyone had to buy more tickets for this like he said its for the kids dig deep thanks Peter. Robert

Back