Brian Williamson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian williamson

was and will always be a north Florida gator dodger . been out of the sport skydiving and into Harleys for some time but my heart is back in it 100% the last race I entered I noticed people that hit dead boats ect never said sorry !! we all know how much money it cost to go out of town for a race for two day stay in a motel , the bobby holidays and Stan Simpsons , John harter who I pitted for in 94 and him me also and there is many more names I forget , rich Moore run off at the the winter nets in Orlando in 94 I won we just had respect for each other and racing Sir Stan Simpson would explain during your race with him the meaning of respect !! I hope to be accepted back and I will give it my all but will always run sub surface . building a cat for off shore and would like to make Orlando winter Nat's . with all due respect thanks for your time and future help .
Brian Williamson

Welcome back any respectable racer could and should have a chat after an accident whether its there fault or not. Things get heated sometimes but a hand shake or hey im sorry goes a long way.

Back