BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear boaters! The 5 new BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship now.

The price is $195 shipped within USA. Boris
The 4 new GEN-4 flow meters are ready to ship and in a few weeks i'm going to complete 8 more. This is interesting info. Lately I sold several flow meter for using in cars and airplains with nitro engines

Dear boaters! The 5 new BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship now.

The price is $195 shipped within USA. Boris
Hi Boris,

how much to post a GEN-4 to Australia please

thanks

Shane
I can not ship LIPO battery over seas. Flow Meter with out battery shipped to Australia - $220. Boris
Boris

My winter address is

149 Limetree Park Drive

Bonita Springs, Fl. 34135

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Boris, do you have one of the Gen 4 double air pump flow meters in stock now? I am interested. Also what is the advantage of the one that has the large dial? Thanks.

Hi, Ron! I have a few GEN-4 flow meters ready to ship.

I made several flow meters with 6x6 dial for ~$240-230, depend from cost of big manometer. They are just fancy. The accuracy of regular flow meter is enough. Boris

Boris, thanks for your quick reply. Would you please let me know the total price of one of your flow meters and also a low voltage alarm for my starter battery? Additionally, please let me know if you prefer a money order, check, etc. I assume I send it to your Memphis address. Once I get the grand total I will get it to you via priority mail. Thanks so much, and I'm very excited about getting your products!

By the way, my address is:

Ron Lauderdale

6504 Sunset Ridge

Lakeland, Fl. 33813

phone 863-644-9210

Thanks again Boris! The check was sent priority mail this morning. Have a great Holiday Season!

By the way, my address is:

Ron Lauderdale

6504 Sunset Ridge

Lakeland, Fl. 33813

phone 863-644-9210

Thanks again Boris! The check was sent priority mail this morning. Have a great Holiday Season!
Your FedEx tracking #664677015002668.

Dear Boaters! The GEN-4 flow meters are back.

The 8 new GEN-4 flow meters will be ready by the middle of April 2014 to ship .

This is interesting info. Lately I sold several flow meter for using in tether cars and airplains with nitro engines. Boris

Hello Boris...I am interested in your latest GEN-4 meter. I think I have seen one but would you mind showing what they look like. If I have missed the thread where you have a pic of one I am not computer literate... Thx you for your time.

Boris,

Please put me on your list for a Gen. 4 meter. Will you be building the regular or large manometer???

Also I will need the cost.

Thanks

Bert Dygert

Hi, Stan!

Hi, Brett!

Thanks for interest in my flow meter.

I make now GEN-4 flow meters.

1. Regular in hardwood box 6.75x5x3" for $195 shipped within USA.

2. Mod with big 6x6" manometer in aluminum case 11x9x4.5" for $230-240 by special order only.

The both flow meter has the same accuracy and feathers.

Attached is manual and pictures.

GEN IV 11.1 Lipo TWO AIR PUMP FLOW METER Manual 2011-edited (1).doc

102_1638.JPG

102_1637.JPG

GEN-4 with 6x6 manometer.JPG

Attachments

• GEN IV 11.1 Lipo TWO AIR PUMP FLOW METER Manual 2011-edited (1).doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Boris,

Put me down for the Regular wood box version. I will send payment late next week.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Back