BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear boaters! The 5 new BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship now.

The price is $195 shipped within USA. Boris
All these flow meter are sold.

By the end of next week I will complete four more flow meters. Boris

Hi Boris,I'm probably the only one that didn't know this. I have had trouble with some inconsistent flow readings on my Gen 3 meter. I thought maybe the meter had a problem. Then I got a tip from another club member that to have really consistent flow numbers you need to have the glow plug out and the piston at bottom dead center (so the ports are open) when flowing. Since I have started doing this my flow numbers have been very repeatable and spot on. The race yesterday was cool, humid and overcast in the morning and warm, dry and sunny in the afternoon with big changes as the day wore on according to my air density meter. By following the procedure I mentioned above I was able to stay dead nuts on the tune all day long. Even won the race. I was the last one left running, but hey, even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while B)

Hi boris do u have a starter w/ battery ready also a gen 4 like a price shipped to moline il 61265
Hi! Yes I have starter and flow meter by the end of week.

Sorry, I did not sale the battery, but you can by them directly from HOBBYKING (US warehouse)

Recommended:

N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo.. $28.95

N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo.. $32.19

N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo.. $38.59

N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo.. $38.58

N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo.. $52.62

Your total is $155+$195+$12 shipping fee. $362. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Boris,I'm probably the only one that didn't know this. I have had trouble with some inconsistent flow readings on my Gen 3 meter. I thought maybe the meter had a problem. Then I got a tip from another club member that to have really consistent flow numbers you need to have the glow plug out and the piston at bottom dead center (so the ports are open) when flowing. Since I have started doing this my flow numbers have been very repeatable and spot on. The race yesterday was cool, humid and overcast in the morning and warm, dry and sunny in the afternoon with big changes as the day wore on according to my air density meter. By following the procedure I mentioned above I was able to stay dead nuts on the tune all day long. Even won the race. I was the last one left running, but hey, even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while B)
Having the carb wide open pretty much accomplishes the same thing but I guess everything open would be even better. Lol. The pressure doesn't much know where it is going as long as it can escape freely and keep your numbers consistently correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back