BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Brian! Soeer for dealay. I'll FedEx ground flow meter Monday. Thanks. Boris

Boris,
I'll take one of the Gen-4 with the smaller gauge and wooden case. PM me your paypal and I'll get you paid promptly.

Brian
Hi, Brian! Soeer for dealay. I'll FedEx ground flow meter Monday. Thanks. Boris

Boris,

Thank you for the excellent service. I received my flow meter yesterday. I have the boat shop in tear down mode to re-organize and add cabinets and walls. I will open the box ( which is undamaged) up this weekend once I put the shop back together.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Boris,

Thank you for the excellent service. I received my flow meter yesterday. I have the boat shop in tear down mode to re-organize and add cabinets and walls. I will open the box ( which is undamaged) up this weekend once I put the shop back together.

Regards,

Bert Dygert
Good Luck! Boris

Dear boaters! The 5 new BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship now.

The price is $195 shipped within USA. Boris
Dear Boaters! I'm busy to complete 4 GEN-4 flow meters by the end of next week or earlier. The next butch will be done around August, 2014. Thanks. Boris

That is the small one right? Did you know if paypal $ is sent as friend/family rather than goods there isn't a fee? You can msg your address & I can send check. I understand there would be a hold to confirm cleared. 8 bucks is 8 bucks right? Thanks.

That is the small one right? Did you know if paypal $ is sent as friend/family rather than goods there isn't a fee? You can msg your address & I can send check. I understand there would be a hold to confirm cleared. 8 bucks is 8 bucks right? Thanks.
My address is in my signature. Boris

Hi Boris. I'm not seeing an address. Is this the wood case or metal case meter?
Hi, Mark! Look at the bottom of post. This is a wooden case $195. I can build flow meter with 6x6 inch manometer in aluminum case for $225. Boris

Do you have another Gen 4 flow meter the wood box style because I would like to get one from you. I will send you pay pal... Let me know if you have one left,thx you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have another Gen 4 flow meter the wood box style because I would like to get one from you. I have waited long enough.
default_smile.png
I will send you pay pal... Let me know if you have one left,thx you.
I'll have it ready by Friday, 09/19/14. Boris

Back