Bite your tounge.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cowey

I'm new on the forum... I know I have no seniority or say. I slip up in front of my kids once in a while. But there is no slip up on the key board. I could care less.... but I do try to respect others. It's called ediquette!

Jeff, if you've noticed, Tom has a thread locked at the top of this forum stating the new site rules which is no use of words which we used to get away with. Seniority doesn't really mean a lot in here. I've been here since the old International Waters days and Tom can boot me out as easily as he can anyone else who misbehaves.

BTW, it's "etiquette", 3 T's, no D. Sorry, it's just the spelling and crossword puzzle freak in me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, if you've noticed, Tom has a thread locked at the top of this forum stating the new site rules which is no use of words which we used to get away with. Seniority doesn't really mean a lot in here. I've been here since the old International Waters days and Tom can boot me out as easily as he can anyone else who misbehaves.
BTW, it's "etiquette", 3 T's, no D. Sorry, it's just the spelling and crossword puzzle freak in me. :)
dont get on chat on a good night then..lol

tk

You got me on that one Terry! The problem is most of the time my spelling is good but my fingers don't do what I want them to do. I try to look over my postings before hitting that "Add Reply" button but in the chatroom I really show how bad I am on the keyboard.

My wife got me one of those ergonomic keyboards for Christmas and being only a 2-finger typer, it doesn't help me out at all.

Back