"Bill Wistert Sport 20 Memorial " District 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job again badgers!

Congrats to both Jerry and "Richard" for there wins with the sport boats... That was 5 in a row for Brain.. SMOKEING!

See ya all in sep... Its on to helis till then.

Grim

Rodney thats very true. Dean is becoming one hell of a driver. He did not flinch as we ran "SIDE BY SIDE" for 4 laps. (NOT KIDDING on the side by side).. I have a rule when on the outside "STAY ON HIS HIP"..

We would go into the corners (me on the ouside) just inches apart.. I put as much HEAT as I could on "the Cobra kid" and he held his own VERY WELL.

Best race of the weekend from my view point..

O yea.. The little Nestly kid got me in a heat.. little brat!..lol Great job Bubby!.. but then we bolted on the "other" motor for day two!

Grim

Thanks for the nice words, Mike. Means a lot! Here's a video of heat 1 in sport 40 from Saturday.

I'm working on downloading the other video's and will post them as they become available.

Here's heat 2 of sport 40 on Saturday:

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take more videos, so this is all she wrote....

Dean

Thanks for the nice words, Mike. Means a lot! Here's a video of heat 1 in sport 40 from Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjSm9NW_mw&list=UUg56UzGsJBElCQdJ2lFVVBg&index=1&feature=plcp

I'm working on downloading the other video's and will post them as they become available.
Nice to meet you Dean. Too bad you had to leave early and not attend for that Sunday race. Some other guy snapped-up your Tent spot. Wasn't the same without you there. ;) Grim, Your Tunnel was "Sick" this weekend!!!

Nice vids Dean and I ment what I said..

I have a feeling we will battle side by side for years to come!

Thanks Ted..and.. I still feel like Im off my game for Hobart. Lets hope not..lol

Take care and glad you made it home safe!

Grim

Rodney thats very true. Dean is becoming one hell of a driver. He did not flinch as we ran "SIDE BY SIDE" for 4 laps. (NOT KIDDING on the side by side).. I have a rule when on the outside "STAY ON HIS HIP"..

We would go into the corners (me on the ouside) just inches apart.. I put as much HEAT as I could on "the Cobra kid" and he held his own VERY WELL.

Best race of the weekend from my view point..

O yea.. The little Nestly kid got me in a heat.. little brat!..lol Great job Bubby!.. but then we bolted on the "other" motor for day two!

Grim
anybody has a video of this heat race????

Ronald.. I did not see anybody taking vids.

Marty, I can not make it this year.. Sheila is bummed too, Its the same darn weekend as IRCHA and i have a contest heil for there scale contest this year (my vacation).

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea.. what the heck.. she might come and pit under your tent and like me, give you good luck kisses before each heat! Now you know why I win from time to time!

Wait.................................... :blink:

We are going to miss you too. Sheila always comments how much you remind her of my late brother. Make sure you toss a few back for me at the parking lot party!

Grim

Latest posts

Back